WetlookPro

Message # 13908.2.1.1

Subject: Peace Man Thanks for reply leon!!!!!, please read

Date: Mon 03/01/05 14:28:48 GMT

Name: Wetscotty gb

Email: chris.scott3@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Leon,

No you have not upset me. Just thought your post was a bit harsh that was all and hope rather than 1000 people posting on here we found 100,000.

I desperately want to get a WAM formalwear party organised but don't know how to go about it either as we do need more people involved. The producers know best as you have the expertise and experience. It would just be a dream come true for me to get done up, and get messy with a ooad of like minded people with lasses who could'nt care abotu messing their dresses, they just do it for fun, which for me is what WAM is all about. Naughty fun.

Thanks for your reply anyway and all the best with your site, I hope you might have some more formalwear on it soon.

WETSCOTTY

In reply to Message (13908.2.1) Hello Re: Have'nt you got delusions of grandeur Leon and Ant X???

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Sun 02/01/05 19:34:37 GMT

Huh?

I do not and would not wish to stop the poster from coming here, I simply said it was not good to post multiple posts requesting the same thing.

If I scared him off, I am sorry, but, he is a wetlook fan and as such, I'm sure he will be back, he likes wetlook, that will not simply vanish because of a remark I or anyone else has made!

Wetscotty - Your post is very bitter, it is not because I have a wam site, I am just a little to quick to speak, its always been a fault of mine.  But at the end of the day, if everyone here just posted requests for stuff over and over again in diferent posts and no one said not to, this forum would very quickly be full of nothing but requests.  Sorry, have I done something else to offend you???

This is to the guy in the original posting, you are very welcome here, I was just saying that what you did is not the way things are usually done here.  You only need to ask a question once, this forum usually moves topics to the bottom very slowly, unless everyone did the same as you and made multiple posts, then all of the forum would move much more quickly and interesting posts would be lost ammongst the babble.

All are welcome here and requests help the producers to produce what potential customers may want, they only need to be posted once, that's all!

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (13908.2) Thumbs Down Have'nt you got delusions of grandeur Leon and Ant X???

By Wetscotty - chris.scott3@ntlworld.com gb Sat 01/01/05 18:10:42 GMT

Hi leon/Anthony X,

I have been a visitor and poster on here for 4 years gone August 2004, and when I first posted on here I frantically scribbled messages as I did'nt believe there was other people like me who were into the WAM thing.

If we want the WAM thing to grow and get people more involved, leons first reply was a bit out of order seeing as though the guy is from a foreign country too.

Just because you run a site Leon, does'nt mean you can pick and choose who comes on the forum. it is there for everyone to use and it looks like you have scared this poster off now.

How do you know in the future he could have joined your site that has lots to his taste. Not the best bit of marketing on your part was it!!!!!.

Some people also struggle with computers and not everyone is a whizzkid, (some people can't even type on them) and you should give people benefit of the doubt until you find out weather they are timewasters or not. I know there are a lot of them.

Just though your abrupt comments to a new poster which I was 4 years ago when stubling wonderously onto this site, you were very harsh and I think that you have delusions that everyone listens to what you say!!!!!

WETSCOTTY

In reply to Message (13908) Hello Nicely dressed/Dressed up

By Alik - polack568@yahoo.com us Fri 31/12/04 18:21:54 GMT

Any websites were girls are swimming or wet when there nicly dressed/dressed up?

Alik

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]