Wetlook-Online

Message # 13908.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: asking about the obvious

Date: Sat 01/01/05 14:41:00 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If an FAQ link was prominently displayed at the top of the forum, I think wetlook forum newbies would read it.

If I were to write a FAQ for this forum, here is what I might start with:

---------------------------------------------------------

Q: What is WAM?

A: WAM stands for wet-and-messy, which is all about people getting covered in mud, food, paint, etc., either clothed or unclothed, or soaked while wearing regular or dressy clothes, because of its esthetic and/or erotic or appeal.

Q: What is Wetlook?

A: Wetlook generally refers to a sub-genre of WAM which is all about getting soaked while wearing anything other than traditional swimwear, because of its esthetic and/or erotic appeal. (I'd like to throw in a link to my JOWC site, but I don't want to be too self-serving here).

Q: Where do I find videos or pictures of...?

A: The best place to start a search for videos or pictures of anything WAM or wetlook would be at umd.net ( The Ultimate Messy Directory at http://www.umd.net ).

Q: Is there a chat room dedicated to wet/messy topics?

A: Yes, there are several... there's a popular one at UMD.

Q: How do I share my wet/messy pictures on this forum?

A: You have to post them somewhere first. If you don't have your own website, you can upload pictures to the UMD forum, or create an album on webshots.com

Q: How do I find a like-minded partner for WAMming?

A: Probably the most difficult question to answer. Depends a lot on your circumstances and expectations. For a lucky few, it seems to come easily. For most of us, it seems to be a hit-or-miss, rare to never sort of thing. Perhaps the best (and seemingly most successful) advice would be to gently introduce your WAM interests to the partner you already have.

Q: Where/how can I buy WAM videos other than internet/mail-order (I don't want it delivered to my home address)?

A: It's almost impossible to find WAM videos in any video store. Almost all WAM videos are sold through online/mail-order, due to the problems of distributing a relativey low-volume product. If you want to buy a video and don't want it delivered to your home address, consider renting a post-office box, or see if you can have it delivered to a friend's house.

----------------------------------------------

Any thoughts? additions? revisions?

In reply to Message (13908.1.2.1) Bad Eyes Re: Re: asking about the obvious

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Sat 01/01/05 11:14:49 GMT

Not a bad idea, an faq's section, the only problem being is that a lot of the time people don't read anything on websites.  They just go in, grab what they can and leave!

The reason I get a little miffed is because all the information is here or on the umd, there are banners at the top of the forum.  I think in this case, the guy was taking the piss a little, the sort of stuff he was asking about displayed that he had put very little effort into finding things himself.  There are lots of newbies hit the forums very regularly, but they don't all post questions like this.

Anyways, if no one says anything, then he continues to post the questions rather than taking the time to look.

At the end of the day welcome newbie, but please try to see how we work and take a little time to seek for yourself!

One question posted is one thing, but the same question posted over and over should be stopped, if no one tells him, it won't.  If he was a complete newbie, then, perhaps the link to the umd was helpfull?

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (13908.1.2) Hello Re: asking about the obvious

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 31/12/04 23:06:59 GMT

Sometimes I think to myself "he has to be kidding!" or that it is a wind-up. I suppose one has to consider the question of how people find their way to this forum. If this is the first thing they see on the subject, I suppose the question of "where do I find..." is the logical thing to ask. On the other hand, there are a lot of banners at the top of the forum main page, all of which lead to content of one sort or another. You'd think that someone looking for content would explore at least a few of the links. Then again, it may be that those links are too overwhelming and that it's actually not so easy to find something of a specific interest without a little orientation.

I used to respond to these sorts of queries, and I have to say that I usually don't bother anymore. If it is a wind-up, they don't deserve my time. If it is sincere, I have to believe that if someone can find their way to this forum, it won't be that difficult for them to ultimately find what they are looking for, so any help I might be able to offer would be minimal.

Perhaps Nigel should add your UMD hint to the forum main page... it might cut down on some of the FAQ's. Come to think of it, there's no standing FAQ list for this forum... perhaps we need one... perhaps we should start one.

In reply to Message (13908.1) Help Me There are lots!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Fri 31/12/04 18:43:21 GMT

Go to the wet listings and LOOK for what you want!!!

www.umd.net

Asking repeatedly here is a little annoying, asking once is one thing, but asking again and again in diferent threads is a pain in the ass!

There is also lots of listings here in the archives of this forum, if you actually took the time to look for yourself!

May I also suggest:

www.google.com

leonmoomin Bad Eyes

In reply to Message (13908) Hello Nicely dressed/Dressed up

By Alik - polack568@yahoo.com us Fri 31/12/04 18:21:54 GMT

Any websites were girls are swimming or wet when there nicly dressed/dressed up?

Alik

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]