WetlookPro

Message # 13873.1

Subject: News/Mag/Book Re: VCR Alert for sports fans

Date: Thu 30/12/04 04:56:20 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The January 3 issue of the Star tabloid, page 87, has a small pic of the pond fight re-creation. If this is what they actually show, along with some decent after shots, this would indeed be promising. As for the inaccuracies, who knows - the sucker who put this together might've been in diapers when the original aired. Reminds me of those "Greatest Hits of the Sixties" CDs put together by people who weren't around then. One such CD had American Pie on it. Well I got news for you, sonny - American Pie was from 1971. I said yup, there's another young whippersnapper trying to be an expert on the Sixties. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking 20- and 30- somethings - I was one myself, back in the horse and buggy days - all I'm saying is, if you're going to claim to be an expert on something, get your facts staight first if you don't want to look like a damn fool. Wink Smile
In reply to Message (13873) Hello VCR Alert for sports fans

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 29/12/04 19:01:58 GMT

I am not a sports fan and have no time to watch the daily show on FX network..."The Best Darn Sports Show ..period"...but for those of you who watch this sports show....let us know if you capture that wetlook stunt they are showing in their promos. In their promo trailers they show a nice scene where they created a slip n' slide waterslide in the studio and had some models sliding head first in the water slide....as a blatant kind of "wet t shirt" style game you would normally see on "The Man Show". The scenes looked pretty good...I dunno if this was a past stunt they did or a regular feature on the show....but if anybody caught that scene on tape, I would love to trade tapes or DVDs with you.

BTW...I captured the behind the scenes clips of the forthcoming DYNASTY reunion show coming up this Sunday. They showed some behind the scenes clips on ENTERTAINMENT TONITE this evening...and it appears they did the Joan Collins/Linda Evans pond fight....but there is no re-creation of the much nicer Catherine Oxenberg/Heather Locklear pool catfight.

The bizarre thing about their re-creation of the Linda Evans/Joan Collins pond catfight is....it looks all "wrong" cos the pond they use is a small circular pond.... and looks nothing like the large rectangular pond in the original show (I guess cos they made this tv movie down in Australia on a low budget... and therefore did not use the original locations)....but even more bizarre is that the Joan Collins actress is wearing a totally wrong dress. In the original scene Joan is wearing a grey & black dress and formal business suit & hat...but in the re-creation the actress playing Joan is wearing a totally different "summer dress" that is yellow....sheesh...didn't they bother to check the original footage. But they got Linda's dress correct....

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]