Wetlook-Online

Message # 13848.1.1.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: Re: Thanks MK!

Date: Wed 29/12/04 10:13:20 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Its a new site.

A few small bits of tinkering stopped your cookies from remembering your username and pass.

Sorry, we will try to keep all tinkering to a minimum.

Haha, so how's your christmas been?

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (13848.1.1.1) Confused Re: Thanks MK!

By Larry - larry714@hotmail.com uu Wed 29/12/04 03:31:53 GMT

Mine does the same thing, cause I usually save it in IE, but recently the login section was blank.  Fortunately I save the email I was sent when I joined that shows my login and password.  Not sure why this happens.
In reply to Message (13848.1.1) Hello Thanks MK!

By Mahony - pl Wed 29/12/04 00:22:11 GMT

I was stupid enough to delete the mail from the credit card company, so as you said I mailed Leon. Thanks.

Mahony

In reply to Message (13848.1) Hello Re: Most Wet - help!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 28/12/04 21:03:36 GMT

FYI...you can retrieve your mostwet username and password by referring to the credit card confirmation email you got when you joined...it is printed at the bottom of the email.

If you do not have that email, then please advise Leon your full name and we can look it up, cos we have copies of all sign up emails.

FYI, the new message (warning dialog) is to alert Mostwet and Wamtec Gold members and TZ models (cos we use the same server controls and hacker prevention system)that if you forget your username or password, please email us with your full name and details and then we can look up your info and advise you your username and password. The warning notice is to let folks not..please do NOT try repeated trial and error if you forget your password...cos we have hacker prevention software running on the server that if you fail too many times...our server will automatically block your ip address from accessing the domain.

All you have to do is email Leon and he can look up your original email and advise your username and password.

Sames goes for all Wamtec Gold and TZmodels members...if you forget your username and password...you should email us...don't try repeated attempts to enter cos our server will block you once you fail too many times.

MK

regards

MK

In reply to Message (13848) Sad Most Wet - help!

By Mahony - pl Tue 28/12/04 10:37:09 GMT

Yeah, I know I'm stupid, but I never had such a situation before. I didn't write down my user name, just saved it in the IE box where you have to write it before accesing the site. But today the box appears to be different! It has some text and doesn't remember the password anymore! As well as threathens to block me if I get it wrong. I use three different adresses to join wetlook sites and don't remember even which adress I used, not to mention the password it self. And I really can't afford to lose $150 dollars :-). I can't find any "contact" on most wet, so I had to write on the public forum - sorry. So Leon PLEASE send my forgotten user name and password to me! I used one of the following adresses: mahony2109@gazeta[nospam].pl, mahony2109@o2[nospam].pl or batumi2109@o2[nospam].pl. That should let you track the data. It was purchased on the first (or second day).

Mahony

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.057 seconds to generate ]