WetlookPro

Message # 1383

Subject: Happy Wetlook Wonderland

Date: Tue 17/12/02 08:44:10 GMT

Name: Mark us

Email: jtsmark@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just got back from a great wetlook weekend. My wife and I had rented a remote cottage North of Napa Valley in CA and the day we left the first major storm started moving in. It was pouring down for three days straight.

The setup was like I would have designed a wetlook Disneyland. Within minutes of walking there was water everywhere - multiple large streams, various waterfalls, a huge pond, couple knee-deep swimming pool size ponds and of course puddles. A couple of layers and a down jacket kept me warm enough to get soaked on walks, hop through the puddles, float in the creeks , run through the ponds, and sit under the waterfalls. Explore a new part, get soaked, hop in the shower, warm up in front of the fireplace - I like that routine. My dog loved particularly the racing through the pond - no other dog owner offered their canine friend that special treat :-). The only unexpected pond guest was a wild boar speeding through the water only 100 feet from me (I learned after my heart attack that they are harmless).

I think somebody should definitely build a wetlook resort so we don't have to wait for special "storm weekends" like this :-).

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]