Wetlook-Online

Message # 13780

Subject: Hello Fun story

Date: Wed 22/12/04 15:09:56 GMT

Name: Kent uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Please bear with me here, this wetlook story involves beer instead of water, but it is so darn fun for me to still think about that I'd like to share it.

Back about 20 years ago I was on Spring Break down in Florida, at an outdoor beach tavern. Girls were all over the place, including three who were half looped at this outdoor bar. One was a true hottie, with a tight green shirt, white shorts and no bra. I never got really close enough to hear what was being said between this young gal and an older man at the bar, but they were laughing and seeming to have a good time. Suddenly he just poured half a glass of beer over her breasts directly, drenching her. That shirt clung to her like a second skin. Then he said, "Well, looks like you need to go change that wet shirt, sweetie!" She was tan, but you could tell she blushed and started laughing. She never tried to cover up, and walked off with the guy as he left, leaving her two friends behind. They were in tears from laughing.

Boy would that have been really fun with water. I wonder how many girls he has picked up that way, and how many times he has been slapped. Well, thanks for reading. Hoped you found it fun, too.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]