Wetlook-Online

Message # 13737.1

Subject: Read This Re: Pardon our dust.....but

Date: Sun 19/12/04 22:20:21 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ok!  For members u can log in from the old members button on the old home page, and that will get u to the new "Join" page. At the bottom of that page is the new members login button and to the right of that is the new "Update Timer". Also by clicking on the old "Ladies" button off the old home page, will take u to the brand new Ladies Galleries with all new samples (5 per scene of every volume) Including the new Volume 15 Dancing So all together there is 315 sample pics up Wink Smile Also a new ordering page. And soon as I can get the rest of the scripting done and the frames integrated with the new header logo and the new menu buttons, and have everything come together, The completed new site may happen b4 the end of the year. I can't wait to finally, once and for all, to be rid of the old logo. LOL Peace Man
In reply to Message (13737) Hello Pardon our dust.....but

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 19/12/04 20:42:05 GMT

the LiquidLadies site will be undergoing some minor detailed changes, Not the completed site but I'm integrating some of the new pages into the server so if something does not work right, that's why. The members site is updated anfd that Iam not working on right now, altho that will have a new look to it also Wink Smile Any questions, just email me

Thanx  wir Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]