MyWetloook

Message # 1370.1.1

Subject: Hello I purchased the Albany 2002 DVD

Date: Mon 16/12/02 10:37:52 GMT

Name: gooby uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I bought the DVD from MK and received it in the mail promptly.  The vidcaps that was on his site were a pretty good idea of whats on it.  Mostly jeans and sweatshirts which for me was right up my alley.  It is difficult to find that sort of thing candid.  There is about 30 minutes or so of the fountains.  Tons and tons of girls in the fountain being dunked by other people.  The rest of the stuff on the DVD I could have done without, but it was well worth the price.  Thanks MK
In reply to Message (1370.1) Hello Re: Hey MK

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 16/12/02 09:58:04 GMT

Yes...I released the Albany 2002 footage on tape 165802. Email me if you wish to get a copy on tape or DVD.

This ties in neatly with my discussion on wetlook events in the thread below. This is another event, that is held every April, that we need to plug into a "wetlook calendar" system set up someplace. That is an event that needs at least 2 cameramen to cover it, cos it is too massive for any one single person to cover. I would go myself, but it clashes with the water festival in Thailand, and I will be going back to Thailand next April...so we need to make sure we get 2 volunteers to cover it next year too.

Sadly...there is too much apathy. For example, if you like the Albany fountain day events...they have a similar fountain day held in Orlando, Florida  at UCF each October. See this link...this is open to the general public...

http://www.pp.ucf.edu/homecoming2001/ssplash.htm

In October I emailed 5 people who lived within a 20 minute drive of Orlando...to ask them if they wanted to go and tape it...cos I could not attend, cos I was away on location doing a video shoot...and not one person was interested in going.

All we can do is provide folks with the tips...if nobody acts on them....so be it.

MK

In reply to Message (1370) Hello Hey MK

By WetJeansInLA - us Mon 16/12/02 09:18:11 GMT

Hey MK

Have you released a tape yet with the footage from the New York college girls on it yet? You said you would put it out when you got enough other footage to fill a tape and I was wondering if that had happened yet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]