minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:35:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 13686

Subject: Question Anyone knows of any wetlook in Athens, Greece?

Date: Thu 16/12/04 06:31:08 GMT

Name: Panayiotis Constantinides cy

Email: ukpconstantinides@btinternet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am trying to find any wetlook pictures (stills or videos) from Athens in the last summer, although I was there for the entire duration of Euro 2004 and most of the Olympic Games I didn't come accross anything! If anyone has any such pictures, can you upload them onto this site or e-mail them to me?

Secondly... does anyone know of any good locations for wetlook around the city? I am surprised that although wetlook is very popular in Cyprus (which has roughly a similar climate), I have only come across good wetlook happenings three or four times in my entire life in Athens! So... does anyone know of any fountains where you can come across any good wetlook events during the summer? I know that there are big fountains in Nea Smyrni and Kallithea (for anyone familiar with the city), do  you know of any wetlook there? Those within the Olympic Sports Complex in Maroussi are out of the question for security reasons. Or in any of the beaches around the city? Karavi in Schinias (near the Olympic Canoeing and Rowing Centre) maybe? Thanks...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]