MyWetloook

Message # 13657.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Hungarian girls

Date: Tue 14/12/04 11:06:15 GMT

Name: The romanian ro

Email: flaviu@wetrom.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The truth is that Mark has right I shoot hungarian models because I live in the Transylvania and in my area most of the people are hungarian. Is good to know that their personalities are different and they think different that the hungarian people who actually lives in Hungary.

But belive me kovx IN A WRONG WAY.

I know many hungarian girls because my town is related in a way with Hungary so each year I have the chance to meet several girls from hungary.

Belive me knox your country has many many great girls and they are more open minded and they heard about internet long before romanian girls heard about it.

It is true that Hungary is a very religious country, Romania is as well religious but we don't ask them to strip we just ask the girls to have fun in the pool with their clothes on.

The eastern Sprinklings is a good way to get some girls wet.

Unfortunately the custom has changed and now it is a custom in my area to just sprinkle the girl a litle with parfume water.

In the past....and I am sure kovx know this the custom was to sprinkle the girls with bucket's of water.

Unfortunately this was only the past.

Keep up the good faith kovx I am sure that you will find many girls who not just accept you to take pictures of them in wet clothes but they will enjoy that too.

Good luck (sok szerencset)

[the romanian]

In reply to Message (13657.1.1) Hello ...well....have a chat to

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 14/12/04 09:26:02 GMT

FYI....some of the girls featured on EuroWAM TEAM's site are Hungarian girls....and EuroWAM TEAM has no problem to sprinkle and dunk them....they love getting wet.

The last time I saw EuroWAM TEAM....he still had all his teeth....so I guess it is just a matter of approaching the Hungarian girls in the right way.

Anything is possible...in any country....if you give it a try. Before EuroWAM TEAM...there was no wetlook photo or video shoots taking place in his country...and now the modelling agencies accept this and it is now gaining some respect as a new trend.

It takes time...it was not easy to get wetlook going in the clubs in the UK either...but Leon has a "can do" approach to everything...and he eventually got the clubs interested.

Likewise Weinerking is working very hard to try and bring wetlook events to Tennesseee too.

Don't give up too easily....If you have the desire and the motivation...then anything is possible.

MK

In reply to Message (13657.1) Hello I will be surprised if you find one...

By kovx - hu Tue 14/12/04 07:37:43 GMT

Yeah, if you find one hungarian link for wetlook, you will be a witness of a radical change. Maybe you can find some fotos in the net, but among a lot of other uninteresting pictures, and I don't think these ten hiding pics worth the searching for hours...

Here, in Hungary, some 50 percent of the girls will kick a man's teeth out if he attempt to sprinkle her, another half perhaps let the guys do it, but if you make photos, maybe they will be "uncooperating". Especially if you want to put these pictures up to the net. Why? Because this is a bigot country. For example, 95 percent of the folks say, they're religious, despite the fact that our language is world famous of the extensive use of foul language. :) So, whoever is into wetlook, considered here as a distorted pervert, or at least a strange kind of animal...

In reply to Message (13657) Question Hungarian Easter Sprinklings

By Anonymous - uu Tue 14/12/04 06:52:32 GMT

Does anyone have any links that show pictures of past Hungarian Easter "sprinklings"?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]