Wetlook-Online

Message # 13606.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: And besides, rolled-up jeans look far more sexy, too

Date: Sat 11/12/04 13:45:47 GMT

Name: Wetlook lover nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think the girls rolls the bottem of there jeans up for a longer wetlook feeling around their legs. When the girls come out the water there is a lot of water in that roll. So the girls had that soaked feeling longer, a leat on the legs.

May be is this the right answer. When you swim in jeans the bottom of your jeans goes up en down against your legs. Not everyone loves that feeling. So they roll them op to fit the jeans tighter on the legs

In reply to Message (13606.1.1.1.1) Hello And besides, rolled-up jeans look far more sexy, too [nt]

By WetCasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Sat 11/12/04 02:05:48 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (13606.1.1.1) Idea Maybe it's because they are SMART!

By Anonymous - uu Fri 10/12/04 18:17:23 GMT

The only downside to being wet in jeans is that the cuffs tend to hang down and get caught in my toes and make it difficult to walk. If you roll them up, it makes it much easier to walk! Perhaps they've figured that out.
In reply to Message (13606.1.1) Bad Eyes Re: Because they're failures!! That's why.

By frankie - us Fri 10/12/04 17:23:54 GMT

Pardon my spelling.  Rool should be ROLL and waste should be WAIST!  Soory about that!
In reply to Message (13606.1) Confused Because they're failures!! That's why.

By frankie - us Fri 10/12/04 17:20:14 GMT

The original intent is NOT to get wet, so thinking if they rool up the bottom of their jeans, they can wade in water no deeper than the bottom most edge of their pants cuffs!  Well we all know that the temptation to take that next step leads them to water just a bit deeper than their original intent.  Before you know it, they're up to their waste!  AND THUS THEY FAILED!

What mystefies me is why they still need to re-roll their pants legs after they emerge from the deep!  

In reply to Message (13606) Hello Question about Jeans

By James - richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk gb Fri 10/12/04 15:28:45 GMT

Why is it when girls go swimming in jeans, whether it be in the pool, on the beach, always seem to roll the bottoms of their jeans up?

I'm not complaining really with me being a wet jeans lover but everytime I've seen this on a beach or river they still roll the bottoms up

Why do they do this if they're going to get wet anyway?

Your thoughts please

Regards

James

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]