Wetlook-Online

Message # 13593

Subject: Note HTML Formating of messages is now available html

Date: Fri 10/12/04 03:44:29 GMT

Name: Nigel gb

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

HTML is now enabled !

When composing a message, tick the Use HTML (no AutoLink)* box, then ensure you preview your message because unmatched tags or " quotes will spoil its appearance.

Appart from fully formatted adverts, you can use it for bold or italics or to emphasise something.

Obviously you can be very silly

but that will not impress anyone here, and your message will probably just be a

mess !

Messages posted with HTML formating still have to follow all the forum rules, so anyone abusing the HTML formating, either by posting deliberately messed up pages or without giving any wetlook content will risk being banned from the forum.  If you want to experiment, use the PREVIEW - you can see exactly how your message will appear without posting it. OR (until this post becomes too old) post a test reply to this message.

At the moment, enabling HTML disables my AutoLink system, which disables all the smilies/[smxx] and [img] tags as well as the hyper-linking of images, links and emails - I am working on enabling some of these in HTML mode.

In HTML mode you must mark the links yourself, otherwhise people will have to cut and paste.

e.g. <a href=http://www.wetlook.com>-- Wetlook.Com LINK HERE --</a>

Gives: -- Wetlook.Com LINK HERE --

- note you MUST include the http:// !!! without it, the link is relative to the forum e.g. http://forum.minxmovies.com/www.wetlook.com which is rubbish !

Finally, if you don't know HTML tags, then please look them up via Google DO NOT ask here !

When I get time, I will put up an example page which demonstrates all the standard tags, plus shows what is available using CSS styles/classes (if you peek at my CSS file, please excuse the mess...)

Have fun... and now I MUST get back to video editing !

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]