Wetlook-Online

Message # 13576.2.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Anne at TLHS

Date: Thu 09/12/04 16:58:56 GMT

Name: Wet Dude us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Don't mind the complaint, I liked the clip. All you have to do is download it and jump to the good parts. You're right. I's from a long hair site, not a wetlook site, but it did have some interest for us too. Thanks for the post!!
In reply to Message (13576.2.1) Exclamation Re: Re: Anne at TLHS

By tdouty - us Thu 09/12/04 08:29:17 GMT

Remember that this clip comes from "The Long Hair Site", which might explain why she plays with her hair.  I noticed some wetlook in it which I thought might be of interest to some folks here.  Maybe I shouldn't have bothered.
In reply to Message (13576.2) Hello Re: Anne at TLHS

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net us Thu 09/12/04 08:07:53 GMT

What a waste of time! Over and over again she plays with her hair---dry. Then most of the way through the clip she enters the water. But all we get is head shots, while she is wading in..no wetlook. She is obviously in the water, and getting wet, but it might as well be a background shot. She might as well be walking through the wheat field again.

Then FINALLY a few, very few shots of the wet dress. Then more boring headshots and playing with the hair.

Unless you are a hair fetishist, don't waste your time.

It could have been good, even great.....

But the endless repetitions of playing with her hair left me glazed.

S:

In reply to Message (13576) Links Anne at TLHS

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Thu 09/12/04 07:11:22 GMT

I was looking for updates on a few long hair sites I try to check out from time to time and stumbled across a link Frank has up at The Long Hair Site.  For a limited time he has a clip up on his server of Anne showing off her locks.  A little over half way through the clip, she walks into the ocean and wets her dress while holding her hair out of the way.  She goes into the water to her neck several times and comes up as the water streams from her dress.  Then later, she goes totally underwater.  We get to watch from behind as she surfaces.  I'm sure the wet hair guys will like this...I did!  Frank, I hope you don't mind the extra visits you'll be getting, but you really have to tell us about these things :-).

http://www.tlhs.org/news.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]