minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 01:59:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 13538.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Holly Willoughby channels Janet Jackson?

Date: Mon 06/12/04 18:28:03 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Looking at those pics, I'm sure Tara WAS aware, just pretended she wasn't. After all, if she paid for 'em she's bound to want to show 'em off with pride. There's no doubt the Janet Jackson incident was pre-planned and the Holly slip I referred to was not, but I'll bet a lot of "accidental" boob slips are really not all that accidental. Problem is, as you point out, all the fun stuff, planned or not, gets sanitized out before many of us have a chance to see it. So I suppose a lot of it ends up in the hands of paparazzi and a few people who happen to be in the right place at the right time.

Sometimes I think a lot of these tube tops, bustiers, and such like are purchased and worn with their potential for a deliberate "accident" in mind.

In reply to Message (13538.1) Hello Re: Holly Willoughby channels Janet Jackson?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 06/12/04 17:21:24 GMT

That is why tv ain't no fun any more. Everything is pre-recorded...and even so called "live" shows are now on a 7 second delay...so all such slippages on tv are edited out before you can get to see them.

Watching tv in the uk in the 1970's was SO much more fun...in the days when shows were live and mistakes went out over the air...e.g. there was a neat scene on one uk variety show I remember seeing, where one of he dancers tops fell off during her dance routine.

There are always some resources on the internet where you can find such slip ups caught on tape....e.g a couple of years ago...when Lucy Lawless (Xena) sang the national anthem at a u.s. football game...and she was wearing a bustier and when she lifted her arms her boobs fell out. The broadcasters blurred it all out....but uncut videoclips were all over the internet the next day. More recently...a couple of weeks ago...Tara Reid was at an awards show and unaware that her top had fallen down...that was all over the net...

http://www.fleshbot.com/archives/tara-reid-boob-slip-025074.php

Go look at the uncut dvd version of Madonna's music video "Papa Don't Preach"....where she is dancing in a bustier...and if you look in slow mo...there are about  10 frames where her boob pops out too.

Janet Jackson was not an accident though...that was deliberate....cos what girl wears a pastie over her nipple...if she was not intending to flash her boobs. It it was an accident as she stated...why was she already wearing a pastie ???

In reply to Message (13538) Exclamation Holly Willoughby channels Janet Jackson?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 06/12/04 06:08:47 GMT

Reposted cuz I'm not sure folks read that far down Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]