Wetlook-Online

Message # 13518.2.1.1.2.1

Subject: Great Thanks a lot !!! [nt]

Date: Mon 06/12/04 04:56:03 GMT

Name: Bob de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (13518.2.1.1.2) Hello ...message to Bob and others interested in earlier Romanian wetlook videos

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 05/12/04 10:16:26 GMT

Bob...EuroWAM TEAM and I are working on some plans to showcase images from all his earlier series videos...onto his new site too.

FYI...is a one man wetlook machine...and his video series started out by shooting video footage only (not still photos). As anybody who has tried to do this knows...shooting video and stills at the same time is an impossible task. You cannot do both..and do it well. If you shoot stills while leaving your camcorder running in a fixed shot on a tripod....you end up with very unsatisfying video footage...and if you try and hold a stills camera in one hand and a camcorder in the other hand at same time....thats a unique skill that few people can master (though Leon and FLaviu have managed to become ambidexterous and do a pretty good job at doing that these days).

Therefore...for the first 40 videos EuroWAM TEAM made..there were no still photos made. The only thing we could do was do show vidcap frame captures for those first 40 videos...and those are currently stored on the Wamtec Gold site...and we can replicate all those on FLav's new site too. The picture quality is not high res still photo quality...but you can still enjoy the vidcaps and get a good idea of what is on his first 40+ tapes. For the latter tapes after tape 40...Flav has been multi-tasking and shooting stills at the same time he shoots the videos (no mean feat to do that).

Anyway...we will be making arrangements in the near future for EuroWAM TEAM's members to be able to see all the pics from his earlier videos....I will proobably just copy all those galleries over to his server so his members can see them all.

Just give us a month or so to get Flav's new site launched first...and after Xmas we will start making various improvements and additions to his site.

MK

In reply to Message (13518.2.1.1) Pulsing Re: tapes before #56

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Sun 05/12/04 03:59:37 GMT

We have put a link directly to the wamtec romania order page on the wetrom site, it is at the bottom of the page for non-members and at the top of the page for members!

Same goes for my site and wetlookunleashed!

Many Thanks

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (13518.2.1) Question tapes before #56

By Bob - de Sun 05/12/04 03:35:10 GMT

Thanks, I already bought some from WAMTEC. I became aware of WETLOOK ROMANIA when I saw the Vidcaps. So I picked my favorites out and ordered. It would make it easier, if one could find a sample gallery. I only found sample pics from the present tapes. But I am also interested in the tapes before #56. Can the pictures only be seen at WAMTEC GOLD?

Well, that's alright but it is not really the shortest way to see, pick-out and order.

Why don't you put up a kinda shop window at WETROM?

Your work suits my taste best of all productions:

- natural-acting models

- best dressed girls (many tight pants)

- prettiest girls

- they enter the water slowly and don't just jump in

You should make some overview over all videos and install an "order" button right beside. That's the easiest way to see, pick-out and order.

It's just a suggestion

In reply to Message (13518.2) Hello thank you WIR

By The romanian - EuroWAM TEAM@wetrom.com ro Sat 04/12/04 23:02:38 GMT

Yes Bob the videos till this point and the videos who will come from now on, can be bought from wamtec.Thank you for the interes.

Cheers,

The romanian

In reply to Message (13518) Question Romanian Wetlook

By Bob - de Sat 04/12/04 14:43:52 GMT

I would like to order one or two Wetlook Romania tapes. Are the preview pictures of the previous tapes still online?

Are the tapes still available?

Thanks in advance !

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]