WetlookPro

Message # 13515

Subject: Happy I just wanna add to the wetrom.com, my thoughts

Date: Sat 04/12/04 12:08:14 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: wetinred@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Happy Firstly, I wanna say that the trailer on the site that Mark mentioned, is one of the top (if not most top)of all trailers that has ever been put together, and personally, I think MK is a master trailer maker Crown

Secondly, I wanna thank Mark, Derek, Soundguy, and all the other ppl for making Leon's and Flav's dreams, turn to reality, as I know that this has been a really long project in the making. Esp. to Derek (Messmaster) the master web designer Crown Truly awesome. I know that these new sites will only become better and better as time goes along. I know how difficult a job this has been ,as I'm currently in the middle of completely redoing the Liquid Ladies Site (pulling what hair I got left out in the process LOL)which should be done by the first week of the new year.

2005 is gonna be a great year for wetlook, I guarentee it, with new suprises from the other great wetlook sites as well Dancing

Also I just want to remind the members of LL and my site that the final update for 2004 for the Liquid Ladies site will be Dec. 20th and for mine, the final 2004  weekly update will be Dec.17th/18th.

Here's to wetlook in 2005 Drink Me Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]