minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:13:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 13512.1.1

Subject: Note Holly channels Janet Jackson?

Date: Sun 05/12/04 13:06:13 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I just noticed something in the earlier clip of Holly getting gunged. It LOOKS like she popped her top. Hard to tell because that moment is captured from a camera which got spattered with gunge. It almost looks as though the critical frames were blurred post production to make it seem like a gunge spatter.

Anyway, I googled her and found some mention on a forum of a "wardrobe malfunction" dated Jun, and supposedly someone has pics.

Perhaps I'm going "over the top" on this one (excuse any pun you might notice) but she is damn cute, especially when she's all soaked and gunged in a nice dress.

In reply to Message (13512.1) Thumbs Up Re: Ministry of Mayhem

By JW - gb Sat 04/12/04 10:30:56 GMT

Yes,

That's the third week in a row Holly has been at the "Thankyou Desk". WIR posted the clip from two week's ago as his clip of the week and it's still on my Wetlook page - http://www.eddaardvark.co.uk/wetlook/ - but probably not for much longer. Here's a still from this week's.

In reply to Message (13512) Wow Ministry of Mayhem

By Jon West Mids - gb Sat 04/12/04 09:23:54 GMT

Did anyone see this mornings episode?

Holly got absolutely soaked in that new reader sketch thing they do at the end, was very hard lying next to my new girlfriend who doesnt really know the depth of a wetlook fetish!

After watching it chatting all morning to shooting bolt upright and running downstairs to sky + it, she thinks i have and obsession with Holly now, probally better than trying to explain the real reason!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.285 seconds to generate ]