minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 05:46:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 13506.3

Subject: Hello Re: For Bryce and anywone who is interessed...

Date: Sat 04/12/04 14:04:23 GMT

Name: Paul Rain-Fan gr

Email: roumpini@netscape.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I understand your problems there in Romania, because here in Greece we have the same problems with people, and the way of their thinking that is just the same as your people, don't have to say is far more worse than you.

Here the girls are very sensitive about their clothes, and is not easy for them to get wet, and not think about the condition of their clothing, after anything naughty

My new girlfriend told me that she, and her best friend, love to get wet fully clothed, at the summer days here in Greece, after their clubbing, or cafeterias, in the sea.

Now I'm thinking to take the advantage of the whole thing, but I don't know how to approach them, to make some personal shoots at the sea, or anywhere else.

Cheers Paul

In reply to Message (13506) Hello For Bryce and anywone who is interessed...

By The romanian - EuroWAM TEAM@nextra.ro ro Sat 04/12/04 02:26:07 GMT

The truth is  that most of the girls you will see on the site love swimming in their clothes.

I have two kind of models one cathegory who are interesed to came to a shooting session and when their curiosity is satisfied they are not interesed to make more clips . The other category is the models who actually enjoys to swim fully clothed and came to the shootings for the fun of it.

I NEVER shoot twice with a model who came to the shootings just for money.

Probably you know lot's of things about eastern european culture. One of them are that people are veeery conservative about anything goes online on the internet so I have major problems convincing the girls that I don't make nude photography the nobody change the body in the photo and process the video to make nude photos and videos.

This is the major problem here .

I usually show the girls a few websites and this forum and UMD forum and after they see these they are more relaxed and we can make better clips and photos.

BUT not every shooting is ok of course and all the fellow producers know what I say. Sometimes you hire girls and they don't show up sometimes they show up and are ill or not in the mood for shootings, sometimes they came with their boyfriend because the man a jealous and want to be there sometimes the boyfriend came to me after the shootings let's say the next day asking me to show him the footage. :)))

I have worked with more than 60 models or just regular girls thank's to MK who finnace me -- and every girl is a different personality.

I have a few rules when I hire them and one of the rules is hi heels boots or shoes with any clothes.Of course you will see other kind of shoes also but in 90% they are hi heeled boots sandals or pumps.

Half of the models ask me every time : " ok I admit that I look sexy on this outfit soaking wet, but please tell me why do I have to wear the shoes" :)))

I never could find a better answer then " because it makes the wetlook complete for me".

The making of the clips is not so easy because 80% of them are made at night because from 11PM till 06AM we have the entire pool and nobody is around to look at the girls and make them feel, you know...... strange. SO you must admit that a girl who is capable to stay 7-8 hours in the night to make videos and have fun till the end of the shootings is motivated for the money or for the fun . I think is the second one. What do you think??

Cheers, The romanian

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]