minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:15:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 135.1.1.2

Subject: Info Re: Sorry, should have said!

Date: Wed 18/09/02 18:31:27 GMT

Name: wetinred us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Leon, there's a tiswas yahoo group u might try them(nt) steve
Replying to Message (135.1.1) Sorry, should have said! By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Wed 18/09/02 14:17:43 GMT

Tiswas was a UK Saturday morning show that aired during the 70s and early 80s.

The 70s/80s show Tiswas was a very popular show during the time it was aired.  It featured lots of very crazy, messy games, music and cartoons.  It was hosted by Sally James and Chris Tarrent, with regular weekly appearences by Lenny Henry, Jim Davidson and Bob Carolgies with his pupet, Spit The Dog.  With lots of crazy characters and the phantom Flan Flingger it provided a totally different Saturday morning experience.  Star guests were regularly gunged, pied and had buckets of water thrown over them.

leonmoomin

Replying to Message (135.1) Re: I need a Tiswas video urgently! By Robbi - wasser-stoff@gmx.de de Wed 18/09/02 14:06:01 GMT

Sorry - stupid question: What is "Tiswas"? I made some wet party videos, but I don't know, if it is, what you are looking for.

Replying to Message (135) I need a Tiswas video urgently! By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Wed 18/09/02 13:58:03 GMT

Hi, I am planning a Tiswas themed school disco club night.  I want to know if anyone has a copy of the best of Tiswas video, 1 or 2?  I will pay for a copy or pay to borrow a copy from anyone who has one.  I need it to get ideas for wet and messy games, the bucket of water song etc.

If anyone can help, please e-mail me urgently!

Thanks for your help.

leonmoomin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]