MyWetloook

Message # 13411.1.4

Subject: Hello Look before you leap

Date: Sun 28/11/04 10:53:22 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I suppose you could make the argument that according to forum rules, the posting should have been marked "male wetlook".

However, if you took the trouble to READ the original post, you'd have a pretty good idea what to expect when you click on the picture link. So, you have absolutely no right to complain about the post. No matter how you look at it, you have NO right to suggest that anyone would be other than normal for either posting or viewing a pic such as russ posted. Are you mentally programmed to get turned on by any image you encounter on this forum, before you even see it? That can't be normal.

Personally, I think a poster's gallery would be kinda cool - like what is on umd. Not sure I'd want to share a wet pic of myself (if I had one), but that's an individual decision. I suppose you just don't get russ's notion of building "community" by way of putting faces to names.

In reply to Message (13411.1) Thumbs Down Re: Get to know each other?

By Yech!!! - Neil Jacon uu Sun 28/11/04 08:23:25 GMT

No girls in this photo. Don't post wet BOYS here please.... We're normal, thanks..

In reply to Message (13411) Pictures Get to know each other?

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Sun 28/11/04 08:12:41 GMT

I think we should have a thread of pics of ourselves.  I see lots of names on here and never can put a face with a name.  I'll start by posting a fairly recent wetlook pic of myself toobing in the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels.  Anyone else care to join a "get to know each other" thread?!

http://russrimm.freeshell.org/IMG003.JPG

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]