minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:45:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 13405.2.1

Subject: Crown Re: Re: well spoken Anthony, But folks there is more...

Date: Sun 28/11/04 10:12:01 GMT

Name: Liquidladies us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is  really  getting  out of hand,  but  you folks  who  never  attended  the first party  may  not  have the full understanding  of  what is happeneing  here.

1st....The  motel is under  contract  with  the U.S.  military  to  house  some  100  soliders  wounded  from Iraq.(there is  10  rooms  already  rented)  there are only  35  more  the motel  has..   The  military   group  male &  female  will attend  the party,  but  being  motel  guest  do  not  have to PAY!  Now  I  can  advertise  and  get  other  folks  to  come in from outside,  but  rooms to  rent  to them  are  scarce  and  Randy  (mgr)  is  concerned  about  losing  business  to  a  routy party  by  having  these  35  remaining rooms  rented  and  the  guest  complain..

2nd-ly..  With  this on  Randy's mind  he is  some what reluctant  to let us  have the party..  So  IF  I  can  assure  him  I  can  rent  the  additional  35  rooms  or  at least  cover  any loses  due to anhappy  guest,  Then  he   would agree  to the  event.  This is  why  I  must  have   the $25  cover  charge  for this event..  Whether  you  rent a room or not.   I  am  not  profiteering  at all.  Truthfully  I  don;t  even  have  to  put my time in to do this, or  at  least  announce it to weetlook people.  All Randy  has to do is  put it on  the motel  marquise  sign out  front  and a few  radio  ads and  the public will come in.  Whether or not  we  film  the  event  for market most of these people would not  care  as  the general  public  knows  absolute  NOTHING  about wetlook forums  or  fetishes.  They  just  enjoy the  party,  drink  and play games  and if  they get tossed in the pool.  they  know it is all just in fun..  The only  way  I  can  positively  guarantee  people  NO  Filming would be to  scedule  35  room  reservations  before the event..When  you  go to a public  event,  you  take the chance on  being phtographed or  videod.  Look  at  NFL  games.  People  are  always  put on camera,  some  want  to and others  are  randomly  candid  not knowing a thing.  This  happens in Public  and  it  cannot be  changed..You  are  photographed  everytime  you go into WALMART..  This is  the new world  folks..

(WK)       

In reply to Message (13405.2) Idea Re: financial aspect of a pool party

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 28/11/04 09:10:16 GMT

Watching all the posts on this whole subject (your new year's eve party and your previous halloween party) surfaces a number of issues.

1.  How to structure an event - open commercial shoot, closed private party, "public party", or other possibilities or combinations. I think this is really your first question.

2.  Who to promote the event to - wetlook fans, university students, etc. This will depend on the structure of the event.

3.  How to promote the event - forum posts, university bulletin boards, radio, etc. This will depend on your "target audience".

4.  How to finance the event - admission, sale of material. This will depend on your costs, what sort of event it will be, and how many people will turn out.

5.  How to address issues of privacy and concerns over profiteering.

I can certainly understand your desire to have the event pay for itself. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't want to be footing the bill for other peoples' enjoyment. I can also understand the concerns of all the folks who think you are doing all this for profit. Unfortunately, anyone who has never attempted to organize such an event hasn't a clue what all the costs are, so they wrongly assume it is costing you nothing.

Then there is the issue of people who might want to use such an opportunity to produce and sell their own wetlook material perhaps as a way to offset their travel costs. I'm sorry to say that these people would be the real profiteers.

To settle on the structure of an event, I can see how you might want to float a few trial balloons (as I assume you are doing right now). Hopefully, you will get the feedback you need to move the process along. To everyone else reading my post, I think this is how you need to view what weinerking is doing right now - just floating a trial balloon or two. If you are deciding whether the event would be of interest, just think about this:

As a participant, it's YOUR cost to get yourself there, and don't expect to recover a penny in any attempt to profiteer from it. You are paying for the privilege of attending an organized event... just like you'd do if you were going to a rock concert in another city. Either you can afford it or you can't. Either you are prepared to pay the admission (whatever is being charged) or you are not... and it's really none of your business what the money goes to; WK does not have to justify it to you or anyone else.

WK, here is my suggestion for an event, leveraging off what I've read on this topic so far:

Organize your commercial shoot FIRST, allow your paid guests to watch. Set a "premium" price for anyone who wants to shoot their own stills/video (for whatever purpose they desire), but otherwise ban any cameras from this part of the event other than your own "authorized" photographers.

After the "commercial" shoot, open up the pool (or close it down to a private party) for guests to ring in the new year at/in the pool, with private cameras allowed, but no "commercial" photography of any kind. Require anyone posessing a camera to produce at any time upon request a signed release for any subject they appear to be shooting. Anyone not complying with this would have their cameras impounded for the duration of the event. I think the release requirement is fair and reasonable as it protects privacy while allowing some flexibility. If noone wants to go through the hassle of securing releases from any of the guests, they simply won't have the privilege of bringing a camera into the "private" party.

You might charge (for example) $15 per person for a basic admission, or $100 for a "premium" admission. Don't worry if noone goes for the premium option... you can't be faulted for not offering it.

I'd suggest you not try to involve the university crowd... save the radio ad money and see what it would cost to hire one or two models. If you really want to get univeristy folks interested, go the cheap route and put up posters on campus billboards.

In reply to Message (13405) Crown financial aspect of a pool party

By Liquidladies - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sun 28/11/04 02:41:26 GMT

OK..  There  are  only  2  ways to  do  a  commercial pool party  that  every  one  can  attend.

1)  is  to  make  the  event  a  monitary  amount  with  prepaid  tickets (like  a  sporting event or  concert)  This  amount  would  be  $25  per couple  for  the  night  and  then  $40  additional  if  they  so  desired  a room  at the inn. (This  is a  way  to  recoup  our  losses  for

advertising,  prizes, andparty favors)  Then  this is a closed  event  and  NO absolutely  NO  commercial   film or  photographs  can  be used or  taken.  (private fotos  only)  

anyone  seen  randomly  filming or snapping  fotos  of  everyone in the event will be  asked to leave  and their  film  convescated.

2)  The  other  way is  make  the  event  free   except  for room  cost  and  then  the event  will be  commercially  filmed  for  marketing  purposes  to  recover  cost  to make  the  event  happen.

There is  NO  free  lunch  here  fellows (and ladies)

Just  taking  my  time  to  organize  such  an  event  and  M-cEE if  for  free    is  generousity  from  my behalf.

Giving  away prizes cost me over  $100  and    to  advertise  the event on  Radio  another  $200.00.    

The  one  thing,   I  see  that  I am the only  one  in  this  community  that  even  cares  to try  and  open such  an  event up to  everyone  so   faces    smile.   So  please  consider what  I  am  trying to do  for  all here.

It is  not  sometimes  easy  when  you  go from place to place  and  they  keep  saying  NO NO NO NO  al the time..Or  you tell them   people will be in the water fully  clothed  and  then  they think  you  are a sicko..  Better  clothed  than  nude  and the cops get called in....

But anyway.  I  need  serious  people  who  would  want  to come to this  event  as  Randy May not  submit  to it.  Money  talks  and Bullshit  walks,  especially in the business world  so my  next  proposal has  to look  like  I  am  benefiting The  motel  and not just our  daily  wetlook  fetish  fun..   (WK)  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]