Wetlook-Online

Message # 13405.1

Subject: Hello Re: financial aspect of a pool party

Date: Sun 28/11/04 05:58:38 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't think a lot of people are going to commit to it with cash (or try to talk the significant other into it) before the ground rules are firmed up, so I don't know how you are going to find out how many would pay for a private affair.  I know I will not make a cash and time committment and then find out it's all going to be commercial.  I also don't see why it has to be all or nothing.  Maybe if you could divide the time up into commercial time and "private photo's only" time?  Then you could see how many takers you had for each?  I'd be glad to get out of the pool for a while, have a drink and watch a commercial shoot.  That could actually be promoted as a selling point.  I never suggested a free lunch, a cover charge for expenses is reasonable, and I wouldn't mind sharing the time with some commercial shooting.  I just don't want to lay out the travel expenses and talk the wife into it and then find out that if we don't want our pictures all over the place we are expected to just stay out of the pool.  I don't think I'm alone in that regard.  The potential loss there is a heck of a lot more than $25.

Oh, you aren't the only one who cares to try.  A guy from the south end of Chicago offered to try to arrange a private party in an earlier post, I believe with no commercial shooting.  He didn't get much of a response though.  He's got some connections in Chicago, doing DJ work and stuff.

Oh, and I'm not quite sure why I am expected to help pay for radio advertising, does that benefit me somehow?  Is that likely to bring in any real wetlook fans, or are you just trying to attract college kids looking for a place to go get loaded on New Years?

In reply to Message (13405) Crown financial aspect of a pool party

By Liquidladies - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sun 28/11/04 02:41:26 GMT

OK..  There  are  only  2  ways to  do  a  commercial pool party  that  every  one  can  attend.

1)  is  to  make  the  event  a  monitary  amount  with  prepaid  tickets (like  a  sporting event or  concert)  This  amount  would  be  $25  per couple  for  the  night  and  then  $40  additional  if  they  so  desired  a room  at the inn. (This  is a  way  to  recoup  our  losses  for

advertising,  prizes, andparty favors)  Then  this is a closed  event  and  NO absolutely  NO  commercial   film or  photographs  can  be used or  taken.  (private fotos  only)  

anyone  seen  randomly  filming or snapping  fotos  of  everyone in the event will be  asked to leave  and their  film  convescated.

2)  The  other  way is  make  the  event  free   except  for room  cost  and  then  the event  will be  commercially  filmed  for  marketing  purposes  to  recover  cost  to make  the  event  happen.

There is  NO  free  lunch  here  fellows (and ladies)

Just  taking  my  time  to  organize  such  an  event  and  M-cEE if  for  free    is  generousity  from  my behalf.

Giving  away prizes cost me over  $100  and    to  advertise  the event on  Radio  another  $200.00.    

The  one  thing,   I  see  that  I am the only  one  in  this  community  that  even  cares  to try  and  open such  an  event up to  everyone  so   faces    smile.   So  please  consider what  I  am  trying to do  for  all here.

It is  not  sometimes  easy  when  you  go from place to place  and  they  keep  saying  NO NO NO NO  al the time..Or  you tell them   people will be in the water fully  clothed  and  then  they think  you  are a sicko..  Better  clothed  than  nude  and the cops get called in....

But anyway.  I  need  serious  people  who  would  want  to come to this  event  as  Randy May not  submit  to it.  Money  talks  and Bullshit  walks,  especially in the business world  so my  next  proposal has  to look  like  I  am  benefiting The  motel  and not just our  daily  wetlook  fetish  fun..   (WK)  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]