MyWetloook

Message # 13395.1.3

Subject: Angry Geez, here we go again!!! [nt]

Date: Sun 28/11/04 04:34:17 GMT

Name: InterWet2001 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (13395.1) Hello Re: Upcoming New Years Eve pool party

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 27/11/04 15:27:40 GMT

So by being there, would that mean we are giving permission for anyone to distribute or sell photos or video of the wife on the Internet without our consent?  Do we have any expectation of privacy?  This needs to be stated up front.
In reply to Message (13395) Read This Upcoming New Years Eve pool party

By Liquidladies - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sat 27/11/04 12:22:27 GMT

Attention   everyone......

The plans  are in the works  for  the  Liquidladies  New Years  Eve  Pool bash once  again  at the Quality  Inn  Motel  in  Clarksville  Tenn.   I  will know for  sure if  management  will permit us  to throw this  wingding  sometime by  mid  week.   BUT...This is  what  I  must  know  now  to propose  to the Motel..

1).   How  many  people  are  seriously interested  in  coming  to this  event?  The  cost  is  $25.00  couple

We  encourage  you  to bring  a date (even  if  they  are not into wetlook,  you can  toss them  into the pool at midnight).

2).  Once  again  rooms  will be  available at  a discount package  additional  to the  package,  so  the  total  package  would  be  around  $65.00  per couple  :

This  will include.....

bottle  of  champage, motel  room,  cont.  breakfast  next  day,party  hats &  supplies  and  above  all..   

MUSIC,  Dancing,  pool  games/contest  with  lots  of prizes  for  winners,  and  the  tradition  leap  fully  clothed into the pool at  midnight.  Pool  water in the indoor pool is  85  degrees...

Now  people  on my staff  that  are  working  the  event with me taking  pictures  will not pay  the  $25.00,  but  must  let me know  you are  coming  so  rooms  can  be  reserved.

So,  who  wants to help  and folks  for  the  blast of  wet fun on New Years  Eve to ring in the  wet  2005,  I  need  a  list of  all people seriously interested in  attending  this event.   Answer by  forum,  but an  e-mail  to me  is   preferred.  Regards  and  lets hope  Randy  will  let us have the time of our life..

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.073 seconds to generate ]