MyWetloook

Message # 13382.2

Subject: Hello ...Yes...I can vouch for Rusty

Date: Sat 27/11/04 02:38:37 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Alex,

Yes....I can vouch for Rusty. He is a long time underwater and wetlook fashion photographer for more then 20 years. I have known Rusty personally for 13 years (he is my contact #04 in my database...the 4th person I ever met when starting wamtec in 1991....and I have been distributing Rusty's raw footage and modelling tapes for over a decade). I have 44 of Rusty's tapes listed in my database (tapes 0401 to 0444) -- I am sure you have seen them listed on my site for many years.

The Dolphin DVD project was a film project I co-financed with Rusty 2 years ago. I do not sell the edited version of this production...thats something Rusty markets on his site. I only have the outtakes....but I can get in touch with Rusty or put you in touch with him....if one of your orders did not reach the customer...this is a simple matter to resolve.

FYI...the best place to find Rusty is on our UNDERWATER FORUM...here

http://www.underwaterchat.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi

Rusty is one of the moderators and also a regular poster. His contact info is also on this site.

Rusty is a legit producer for 20 years and I can personally vouch for his integrity and we can remedy any situations where the customer did not get his DVD. This sometimes happens with shipments to Germany....I also experience some problems shipping things to German customers too...they sometimes get lost in the German postal system...as you know Alex...one of the shipments I sent you also went missing in the mail recently...and I had to re-ship a 2nd time.

Just email me and or Rusty and we will get the customer a 2nd shipment sent to him.

BTW....fyi...I am currently assisting Rusty to make the sequel to Dolphin....there is a sequel being made and we were auditioning one of the models last month when she came down to do some test shoots at our studio tank.

Anyway...Rusty was making wet clothing and underwater fashion videos since the mid 1980's....when most folks on this forum were still in diapers...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (13382) Question UW Dolphin DVD

By Alex - info@wet-t.de de Fri 26/11/04 21:52:41 GMT

I need your help, folks: I ordered for a customer of mine a DVD "Dolphin" from the web site: "www.uw_fashion_photog.tripod.com/dolphindvd.htm", which seems not longer to be exist. I sent $30 to William Pietrzak, email rustywp@sbcglobal.net via PayPal. I never heard anything from him, neither my customer received the DVD. Does anybody know Rusty?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]