minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:06:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 1338

Subject: Hello New pics: For wet jeans, dresses, sneakers and hairwashing fans only

Date: Sat 14/12/02 04:28:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Announcing the release of the first 2 videos in the new "Wetter the Better" series. This series is aimed at folks who like things to be a little naughtier (i.e. each scene is quite provocactive ends with a striptease for the last 2-3 mins)and will cover all styles of clothing, plus other aspects such as shoes, sneakers, hairwashing & lathering, see thru etc...or whatever else you care to vote for.

If you don't see your favorite subject covered in these first 2 videos, then voice your opinions and I will do what I can to cover those topics in future videos in this series. Obviously, this series is more erotic in nature (i.e. blatantly pandering and gratuitous), so it will not appeal to candid or natural wetlook folks...but this is only one of 16 video series I am currently making, and I will devote other video series to covering non erotic subjects (i.e. I will continue to provide support to projects in Romania, plus Leonmoomin, Akuna, Apex and anybody else who has the desire to get off his butt and shoot stuff).

Anyway...here is the link to where the picture galleries are.

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/

More to come later this month...another little Xmas gift to you all.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]