Wetlook-Online

Message # 13367.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Notice to Wamtec and Wamtec Gold folks

Date: Sat 27/11/04 02:44:52 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have also upgraded to a brand new video editing system last month...that now allows me to render video clips at a much better quality than before....so as new clips get added you will now start to see much nicer quality video clips.
In reply to Message (13367.2) Hello Re: Notice to Wamtec and Wamtec Gold folks

By evode - evodepelletierhotmail.com ca Fri 26/11/04 13:40:05 GMT

Happy Good news and good luck for your project for an verry interesting site Mark

évode p.

In reply to Message (13367) Hello Notice to Wamtec and Wamtec Gold folks

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 26/11/04 05:17:12 GMT

To Wamtec customers and members.

Today We have completed moving all our sites based in Ft Lauderdale to bigger and faster servers in Seattle. This move has been made in order to be able to bring you tons more online media and keeping everything online at all times (nothing will be removed or recycled out). We now have the capacity to considerably expand online video archiving. There are currently over 300 online videos and over 20,000 pics on our various sites....and plans are to dramatically increase the media offerings on the sites many times over as the months go by. The main http://www.wamtec.com domain and sister sites remain the same. The Wamtec Gold members site for online videos is now being dramatically expanded and now has it's own domain located at http://www.wamgold.com   

As all the dns name server changes have been switched over this morning....there may be a few broken links as a result on some pages and files being moved around to the new www.wamgold.com domain .....I tested things and everything seems to be in place.

If Wamtec Members & customers notice any broken links, please report those to me via email and I will quickly repair them.

This is only just the beginning. Wamtec Gold was merely a little monkey during's it's first year of operation -- and now as we enter our 2nd year Wamtec Gold is going to become an 800 pound gorilla that will store the largest number of online wam videoclips in the world.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]