Wetlook-Online

Message # 1336.1.2

Subject: Oooh Thanks

Date: Sat 14/12/02 08:47:24 GMT

Name: wetindefinitely (aka GSWET) gb

Email: gswet@lisabubbles.org

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the Netscape 7 update. I'm not testing in that version yet (for the same reason as before - too low a percentage of users), but I'll grab a copy sometime and sort out the problem. For info, there are plans to sell Destiny CDs soon if there is enough interest/demand.
In reply to Message (1336.1) Wow Great stuff! (To Graham, don't kill the messenger, however...)

By Red Johnson - us Sat 14/12/02 04:14:30 GMT

Please don't kill the messenger on this note.  I upgraded to Netscape 7.1 and was able to get around the popup problem in Netscape 4.75.  Definitely worth the effort.  Then today I needed my daily fix of wetlook.  There was the Destiny update!  Great news.  I poked in with Netscape 7.1 but the popups came up empty!  So I tried Netscape 4.75 just for fun.  Ha!  It worked fine.  Then I tried Internet Explorer.  Fine there too.

This is just a report.  Otherwise the free pictures are great and I'd love to see much more of Destiny - for sure!

Thanks very much for all the work.  I know I appreciate being on the receiving end of these great pictures.  I'll probably never contribute anything other than appreciation and thanks.

In reply to Message (1336) Tongue Double Update - from Destiny

By wetindefinitely (aka GSWET) - gswet@lisabubbles.org gb Sat 14/12/02 02:38:22 GMT

Two updates for the holiday season - and no tinsel in sight. Catering for both tastes - a wet update (featuring Lisa Bubbles in a supportive role) and a messy update (featuring some pretty colours).

Happy holidays from the Webmaster, Destiny and Lisa

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]