WetlookPro

Message # 13354.1

Subject: Dancing Re: question for everyone

Date: Thu 25/11/04 19:49:31 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

One week ago I posted the following experience:

Many Years ago I have passed wonderful holidays in a club-hotel. During the evening they arranged several shows and games.

My favorit was when they choose a couple from the audienc as stand-ins for a "sketch". Usually this was kind of couple with a full breased, beautigul girl wearing kind of thin blouse or T'shirt. They were seated on a bench and were attacked several times by a clown with a bucket full of water - but they always got an umbrella just in time to be opened and to protect themselves when the clown poured the full content over them. Maybe they got a few drops but mainly stayed dry. Then the game became a bit faster and they were attacked again - got their umbrella - but this time it was exchanged and didn't work. They got the full bucket over their unprotected heads...... followed by furtehr buckets from hidden clowns.

What a view, those drenched blouses over those magnifican breasts and those glistening wet jeans or sticky wet skirts. Once the wet couple just stood up and dove into the adjacent pool under the applause of the audience. Unfortunately nobody followed.

In reply to Message (13354) Note question for everyone

By darren taylor - darren.taylor6@btinternet.com uu Thu 25/11/04 17:34:55 GMT

has anybody seen any griuls being thrown in the pool fully clothed trainers shoes the lot while on holiday or any gril just jumped stright in the pool fully clothed while they just arived on holiday, just intrested to see pepoles opion.

any pics around web if poss

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]