minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:34:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 13324.2

Subject: Question Re: PLEASE READ: Cracking and distribution of Southern Charms and other pics.

Date: Tue 23/11/04 23:30:56 GMT

Name: Wetbeast de

Email: wetbeast@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Nigel,

can you or anyone other translate your text in german ???

My english is not as well to understand all you write but i want to read and understand, cause i´m a great fan of your sites.

Thanx !!!

Greatzzzzz Wetbeast

In reply to Message (13324) Note PLEASE READ: Cracking and distribution of Southern Charms and other pics.

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Tue 23/11/04 19:12:38 GMT

Recently there have been 2 posts relating to the archived pictures at Southern Charms (SC).

The first was giving details of how to access the archived pictures, which, although they were once free, are now in the 'pay-for' section.  Posting of cracking details for ANY website is unacceptable, and illegal.

The second post, from 'spanisjdevil' although at first appears to be a collection of 'saved' copies of SC sets, it is actually linking DIRECTLY to the pictures in the 'paid-for' archive at SC.  THis is unacceptable, and ILLEGAL - he is stealing their bandwidth.

The rules of the forum http://forum.minxmovies.com/rules.html have now been ammended, to make it clear that these this sort of behaviour is not acceptable here:

2.5 Do not post information (tricks, cracks or passwords) that allows others to obtain images or media from membership areas of websites.

2.6 Do not post links to websites that use BANDWIDTH STEALING (DIRECT LINKING) to display their images or media from another website.

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]