Wetlook-Online

Message # 1332.2

Subject: Hello Re: Demmmmmm.I hate this time of year

Date: Sat 14/12/02 02:37:21 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well...I am on the east coast of Florida and today it is sunny and 79 degrees...but weather and temperature are totally irrelevant as far as the "quality" of wetlook are concerned....cos the hotter it is, then the lower quality the wetlook is...cos Florida has great weather, but is "the land of boring t shirts and shorts"...so wetlook sucks in Florida all year round as far as I am concerned.

It is actually BETTER for the weather to be cooler...cos then you get more fully dressed people and less of the t shirts and shorts crapola. Thats why Germany and England have the best wetlook events in the world, because they have mild or temperate climates...whereas you could spend all year in Florida and rarely see anything worth seeing.

A good comparison is...the difference between night club pool parties in Germany...versus night club pool parties in Spain (like Es Paradis in Ibiza). The ones held in germany are awesome...while those done in Spain suck, cos it is so hot that everybody comes pre-dressed in bikini tops and shorts.

Colder weather or winter does not mean the end of wetlook....wait until you see some of the footage that Leonmoomin and Brian will be shooting..when they attend the various fancy dress charity swims being held later this month in the UK.

MK

In reply to Message (1332) Hello Demmmmmm.I hate this time of year

By natural born chaos - us Fri 13/12/02 19:41:37 GMT

hell,even in Tampa..kinda chilly for water activities

winter sux

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]