Wetlook-Online

Message # 13217.1

Subject: Hello Re: dvd release uk - the party

Date: Thu 18/11/04 04:34:33 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Interesting....how "sharp" is the film footage on the DVD version. Is this a fully restored version from the original film print.

FYI..I have taped this film dozens of times and have it on many tapes...and I have yet to see a nice clear copy in bright colors and in sharp focus. The versions they always air are always in a low tone and "soft focus". Either the original film was shot on very poor quality film stock, or the films needs to be re-mastered.

As example of what I mean...take a look at the recent re-mastering of another film made that same year,...the 1968 David Hemmings/Vanessa Redgrave thriller BLOW UP. The restored DVD version is amazing...like a 3d film...it is so sharp...you feel like you are in the same room with the actors....you would never think that this was made in 1968...you feel like you are actually there....that dvd is so sharp and clear....whereas THE PARTY when shown on tv...always looks faded, dated, worn and out of focus.

MK

In reply to Message (13217) Hello dvd release uk - the party

By deepdown - uu Wed 17/11/04 10:18:43 GMT

the wetlook classic the party is out in a special edition in the uk, starring peter sellers with lots of wet girls, though lots of nteresting extras no additional wetlook but still one of the best wet films ever and also very funny

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]