Wetlook-Online

Message # 13196

Subject: Hello No Subject

Date: Tue 16/11/04 06:11:45 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hellow Andre!

Glad to see my compatriot post a message at this forum.

As I have already written before, in Soviet times there was no wetlook to be seen at beaches and people were subjected to arrest for bathing in fountains. But there was one place in the Soviet Union were one could see wetlook. There was (and hope still is) the fountain "Joker" in StPetersburg. At this fountain some jets shoot up when they are turned on by an operator, and he does it when he can make some people. It is worth mentioning that the fountain was constructed in 18th century, and you can imagine what kind of outfits people wore at that times. I don't think that most of those who got wet then enjoyed it, but at that time there was absolute monarchy in Russia, and the fountain was built for amusing the tzar Peter the Great who greatly enjoyed wetlook (as we may say now.)

As you have mentioned the situation is changing. Some girls bathe in fountains and swim in rivers fully clothed.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]