Wetlook-Online

Message # 13181.4.1.1.3

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Inspiration

Date: Tue 16/11/04 09:09:55 GMT

Name: NaturalBornChaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Maybe a shoot inspired by Loni Anderson in Stranded,where she is swimming between islands,she was in a skirt/hose/heels

did not get the top of her hair(calssic feathered back style) wet,but all hair from teh ears down was saturated

best wetlook scene ever

In reply to Message (13181.4.1.1) Happy Re: Inspiration

By Getwet - us Mon 15/11/04 13:33:49 GMT

Yep, that Heather Locklear scene was a great scene. How about a scene with a model wearing tight jeans and sexy top fishing in the lake. She wades in, going deeper into the water until she's totally soaked, hair and all. I like sexy dresses too with stockings. Floating on an air mattress or inner tube dressed like this. A sinking boat or raft could be cool. I remember an old Land's End catalog (must've been about 15 years ago), the cover was a model waterskiing wearing a dress! Saw this again in a men's mag at one time. A girl in a sexy white outfit waterskiing and she was totally soaked. Thought this was pretty cool. Another thing I just noticed I like seeing is a fully clothed soaking wet girl wearing a scuba mask! Don't know why, maybe the thought of her snorkeling underwater with her clothes on. Maybe from a scene I saw years ago too with a woman that was scuba diving wearing tight jeans and a sexy shirt.

In the water wearing your jeans and a t-shirt with an attractive model wearing sexy clothes, can't think of a better way to spend a day!

In reply to Message (13181.4.1) Hello Inspiration

By Stormy Waters - uu Mon 15/11/04 13:10:31 GMT

Notice the shot titled "After a long day." I was just thinking I must have been inspired by that scene of Heather Locklear emerging from the pool in jeans and a tight, slightly see-through red top from an old episode of Dynasty--one of my favorite wetlook scenes of all time. Are there scenes you can think of that should serve as inspiration for my future shoots? With about 250 sets under my belt, I can always use new ideas.

As to the question about self control, it ain't easy. I'm usually wearing a t-shirt and tight jeans, so I can kneel on rocky lake bottoms for the shots, and get as wet as the models do. It isn't a bad way to spend a day.

In reply to Message (13181.4) Thumbs Up Excellent Stormy!!! [nt]

By Getwet - us Mon 15/11/04 10:11:20 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (13181) Links another brilliant update at Stormy Waters [nt]

By Robbi - de Mon 15/11/04 08:23:25 GMT

Website: http://www.onemodelplace.com/photographer_list.cfm?P_ID=15070

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]