MyWetloook

Message # 13164.1

Subject: Confused Re: Wet and muddy boots and spandex

Date: Sun 14/11/04 08:50:24 GMT

Name: Wetlook lover nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Where is the wetlook. This is a wetlook forum, not a tight discopence forum. Show us some pics of those girls, totally wet.
In reply to Message (13164) Hello Wet and muddy boots and spandex

By Sandy - sandy@spandexdiscofever.com de Sun 14/11/04 08:33:42 GMT

ello my friends of the tightest and sexiest jeans ever produced!

Another 120 new and skintight pics are online for YOU this week!

It is Elke who shows us another red pair in this update. She wears a lovely red pair of TIGER ALTERNATIVE Spandexdiscojeans in size 10! She seewed them herself to an even tighter fit. So they must now be around size 8 and well they fit her tight as hell!

It was not easy for her to get into them when we took those pics. But with my assistance she finally made it... They fit her legs exactly the right way! Skintight hugging her curves and shiny as hell!

TIGER ALTERNATIVE is a english company who manufactured them near London. Unfortunately they do not produce anymore Spandexdiscojeans but this pair that Elke shows us here is definitely worth a look at!

As you easily can see on those pics Elke enjoyed to pose in them. She said they made her feel good! And so I hope they make YOU feel good too....

And last but not least there is another new set of me! Let's continue this week with something very special indeed! Not only that those black and white spandexdiscojeans fit me skintight and look tremendous hot on me - no they are a gift from one of YOU! Mhhh! Thanks a lot!

The brand is called ZIP IT and well they let me feel so good... So I hope you enjoy the tightness as I did during this shoot!

More will follow soon! The member who sent them to me asked me to do some more shoots in them! You bet I will....

More wet and soaked stuff will be up soooooooooooon!

Kisses,

Sandy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]