minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:45:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 13109.1

Subject: Hello Re: What will this cause??

Date: Thu 11/11/04 03:15:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...what this will cause is....battles between competing lawyers and more money for lawyers on both sides of the issue...

For example....clothing is banned from all the major waterparks in Florida...and that ruling is largely based on safety issues....i.e. they don't want your clothing getting caught on the waterslide or in a pool intake drain...and you end up getting strangled or drowned (read the life story of famous dancer Isadora Duncan, and how she was killed when her dangling scarf caught in the wheels of her open top sports car and snapped her neck....some kids have also been injured when they were sliding down a waterslide and their clothing got caught on the way down..). The major theme parks will fight this...because they do not want people to injure themselves....and people suing them.

I guess they could treat it the same way the new law in Florida is regarding crash helmets for motorbike riders...i.e. you are no longer required to wear a helmet....but if you choose not to...and you get injured annd suffer head injuries...you forfeit your claims to insurance monies for your medical bills.

In order for the theme parks to accept clothing...they would have to ask each person to sign waiver that this person waives the right to sue in case they  get injured if their clothing gets caught in a drain etc.

Another aspect is health regulations. Gee...times have really changed these days. I remember in the 1960's and 70's...when it was MANDATORY for health reasons...that ALL women with long hair....had to wear bathing caps...cos the public pool felt it was not good hygiene to have hair in the pool. Since men started having long hair...they now dispensed with the rules requiring bathing caps these days.

Basically....you need to go to a country where there are no lawyers and lawsuits....i.e. go to India....all the waterparks are fully clothed over there...and whatever happens....happens....you cannot file a lawsuit.

Of course...for muslim women to be claiming for equal protection rights in the USA is somewhat ironic...in Saudi Arabia...women are not even allowed to drive a car or to vote...ha ha

mk

In reply to Message (13109) Hello What will this cause??

By TrueWetlook - uu Thu 11/11/04 02:34:22 GMT

Take a look at this story, it could work as an advantage to us.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/06/09/muslim.garb.lawsuit.ap/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]