minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 04:46:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 13095.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: To the person requesting specific photos - good news!

Date: Wed 10/11/04 00:42:34 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey, those photos are on my website and copying them is strictly forbidden!  ha!  ha!
In reply to Message (13095) Great To the person requesting specific photos - good news!

By Anonymous - uu Wed 10/11/04 00:27:35 GMT

I'm currently unable to find EXACTLY what you wanted, but I am getting closer ...

As requested, the girl is olive-skinned, from the city you specified, and has the right colour hair. The facecloth is in her right hand and the pleated skirt has been measured at precisely 2.7 inches above the knee, worn over an aerobics costume and teamed with a matching polo shirt. She is wearing both stockings AND socks, and has one shoe on and one bare foot. The polo shirt (and partially-unbuttoned blouse ensemble) has some bubbles/foam on it from the hair shampoo running from her green hair, and she is holding the shower hose with her left hand while standing in the swimming pool.

Sadly ... her name is NOT Alexandra, the shoe is the wrong size and the skirt has only 20 pleats in it. If you give me a little more time, I'm sure I can find exactly what you want soon.

Regards, A Joker

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]