Wetlook-Online

Message # 13075.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Manners

Date: Tue 09/11/04 12:17:09 GMT

Name: interwet2001 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Rod & Elizabeth:

I will not speak for anyone but myself, but I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Elizabeth, you are certainly very easy to look at and Rod, you are a very lucky man to have such a willing and enthusiastic subject.

I hope you won't let a couple of morons discourage you.  As I have said many times before, "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!"

You guys make a great team.  Keep 'em coming.

IW2001

In reply to Message (13075) Note Manners

By Rod (Editor) - us Mon 08/11/04 15:17:15 GMT

Some of you may not like this and some may be offended by it but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I wanted to share an opinion and give some advice to a small minority of people who visit wet websites. The people I’m referring to are those who feel the need to express in nauseatingly graphic detail what they do when viewing pictures or movies provided by various wetlook producers.

In particular I’m referring to Elizabeth and myself but I’m guessing that I also speak for many of the other wetlook models on the internet. It’s very nice to receive feedback on our work to hear if others are appreciating our work. On each update, both stories and pictures, I’ve asked people to either let the story writer or Elizabeth and myself know if you like our work and would like us to continue.

Now we’re not morons and I realize that many if not most people consider wetlook an erotic experience and as such it can inspire amorous feelings which people often act out on. What I can’t figure out is why some people feel the need to share in graphic detail the pleasures they coax out of themselves. Elizabeth and I love to hear things like “we love your pictures, or we think you’re very pretty, or even we’d rather you modeled in this or did this in your pictures.” What we have is no desire to hear the journey or outcome of your pleasures.

While some models may like to hear this I know Elizabeth for one doesn’t and we stated that when we first announced that we would set up an e-mail account so people could write her directly. We take the pictures for our own enjoyment and have decided to share them with the wetlook community to “give back” for providing pictures for us to enjoy in the past.

Since she’s started to get more of the nauseatingly graphic e-mail’s than plain old thank you’s, she has asked me to remove the link to an e-mail address for her. I would ask people to think before they decide to share every intimate ejaculation. After all, think of e-mail as a conversation you’re having in person. Would you say the thing you’re writing to that individual if you were able to meet them in person. If not, then you probably shouldn’t write it either, and if you would say it, then you seriously need a lesson in manners.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]