MyWetloook

Message # 13054

Subject: Hello Who I am. Exactly.

Date: Sun 07/11/04 10:32:08 GMT

Name: Stormy Waters uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Many of you have posted references to my OMP web site, and have frequently been complimentary of my work. I thank you for that.

I have been building my own body (pun intended?) of work for three years, photographing models in the Midwest in wet and sexy outfits. Some would say any "wet" outfit is sexy, and I tend to agree, but you'll find my work employing casual outfits. Don't ask me why, but I like there to be some plausible reason why the gal would get wet fully clothed--and I like to write what are admittedly fictional situations to go along with a photo set.

This summer, I enjoyed working with seven models, and have a total of nearly 150 setups (different outfits) from 2004 alone. Right now, the title shot at OMP is of my favorite model. We have shot seven times over the past two years, and she is absolutely fabulous (except that when the water is too "green," she doesn't like to get her hair wet).  My favorite new model from 2004 is also featured at OMP--the gorgeous beauty in the supertight red dress. She is a wonderful model whose mom has helped work reflectors on several of the shoots.

I always respect the model's wishes, and never require them to don revealing outfits. I politely request that they go braless, and most are okay with that. I want to be protective of their reputations and have their association with me be a furtherance of their careers. I think they have all genuinely enjoyed the shoot, and understand that their wet clothing is truly an enhancement to their natural beauty. I have had multiple shoots with nearly all of the models, which gives evidence of their enjoyment of wetlook modeling

I've had requests from wetlook sites to sell my photosets, and while I am flattered by this, I would rather control the distribution of these photos myself--I think I owe it to the models. I apologize to those of you frustrated that you cannot view more shots of these sessions, but please be patient and I will develop my own site or provide CDs for sale before too long.

Thanks to those producers who have been the inspiration for doing such work myself. Please keep checking OMP (www.onemodelplace.com, photographer 15070) for updates. I'll try to rotate the shots on a more frequent basis.

Also, I am always looking for suggestions for outfit and location suggestions.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]