minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:39:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 12963.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Digital cameras - advice?

Date: Mon 01/11/04 21:50:48 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email: katakai@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

5 Megapix is the new (temporary) standard, with prices from online vendors in the US$200 range. To one who has spent a life with film cameras, and only a limited time with point-and shoot cameras, it is a culture shock. But you can adjust your virtual f-stops,shutter speeds, and film speed in even the 200-buck models. I can and do. And get a flash card of 512(I believe that is the rating) kb. It is worth the difference. Its nice to know that you have a "roll" of 300+ exposures in your camera.

S:

In reply to Message (12963.1) Hello Re: Digital cameras - advice?

By Blue Ranger - gb Mon 01/11/04 21:42:32 GMT

A 12 megapixel resolution is enormous. I have the Sony DSC-P10 which is 5 mgapixels and its great, even at the lower setting of 3 megapixels. It was about £350 when I bought it a year ago with an additional £50 for the 128mb memory stick. I think 4 megapixel cameras are a lot cheaper. Unfortunately I dont know how to insert images to show a sample.

Good luck with your pics you lucky sod!

In reply to Message (12963) Question Digital cameras - advice?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 01/11/04 17:23:24 GMT

A woman friend of mine is intrigued by wetlook and wants to model for me (my first wetlook shoot!), so I am all of a sudden researching/shopping for my first digital camera.

My fundamental question: how good is good enough?

I know that you need at least 12 megapixel resolution to equal the resolution of 35mm film (my benchmark), but that still seems to be in the realm of rather pricey pro gear. Unfortunately, I'm more or less budget-limited to consumer-grade equipment.

What are folks using these days (brands, megapixels) and what sort of results are they getting (any samples I could look at)?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]