Wetlook-Online

Message # 12894.2

Subject: Hello Re: FYI ...... POOL PARTY

Date: Thu 28/10/04 15:45:13 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
How about the other side of the coin.  Will all partygoers have to sign releases allowing you to film them and sell the film?  Did you notify anyone of this before they spent money on this event?

I think you've got yourself a problem.  If you have sole rights to sell the video, then it must be a private event.  If it is a private event, then you need model releases from everyone that may be caught on film or video.  If signing a model release is a pre-requisite for entry, I believe that should have been stated up front, before anyone made reservations.  Of course, if it is considered a public event, I don't think model releases would be required, but then you can't tell others that they can't shoot and do whatever they please with their pictures.

I'd love to attend a private pool party.  I wouldn't like to find out that I am paying for the priveledge of being an unpaid model in a commercial video shoot.  The exact nature of the event really must be made clear in the first post.

In reply to Message (12894) Hello FYI ...... POOL PARTY

By Liquidladies - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Thu 28/10/04 13:36:41 GMT

There  is  a  couple of  things to mention here.  

1)  several  liquidladies models  will be  at the party.

Zee,  Steff, Danni,Night Angel, and Natalie (vol 2)

2nd)  ****MOST IMPORTANT !!!****

Under  NO  circumstances  will you  be  allowed  to  video  this  event  and  distribute it..  This  is  a liscened  event  and I am the  SOLE  owner of it!..  This  event  is  marketed by Waterlogged Productions 2004  and  not avalable  for others  to reproduce!  You  will sign  a waiver  before  you  take  any pictures  or  video  understanding  this..I  have  a special  film crew  at  this party  to make sure  we  cover  every  exciting scene  from

contest to  people getting tossed  in the pool.  ME and and  only  me  will have  control  of  videos  sold from this event.  So please take  note of this  before  you  come  with your  cameras.

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]