minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:57:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 12891.1.2

Subject: Unfazed Re: Curious! Why are school uniforms such a big part of Japanese wetlook?

Date: Thu 28/10/04 13:02:24 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
School uniforms are a big part of all Japanese sexual fetishes. I suppose it is because they represent teenage girls. The Japanese idol photo books often contain at least one school uniform shoot. There are numerous small train kiosk magazines (like our supermarket check-out counter mags) that feature school girls in uniform. It is not uncommon to have the hostesses in members only bars dress in school uniforms. The "Schoolies" themselves promote this national facination by wearing their uniforms around town after school. They often hieghten the excitment by shortening their skirt after they leave the school grounds. One common method is to roll the skirt at the stomach line. I have witnessed (by accident, of course) girls doing this. As soon as they leave the school gate, they take a minute to hike up their pleated skirt hem line by two or three inches before heading for a shopping mall, a McDonalds or a video game arcade. All uniforms have some following in the Japanese fetish world, Office Lady uniforms run second to school uniforms followed by nurse uniforms, flight attendant uniformjs and tour guide uniforms. For a time in the early 90s "used" school uniforms, the dress uniforms and the gym class shorts and t-shirt uniforms erroniously called "bloomers" were a big business. The girls would sell their old uniforms to "Buru-sera" shops, who descretly sold them to customers who were mostly middle aged business men. ("buru" being Japlish for "bloomer" and "Sera" being Japlish for "sailor", as the sailor suit style school uniform has always been the most popular among the fetish crowd; and once was the most prominant style of school uniform used. These days we see more of the blazer style uniforms in the schools.)

That was probably more information than you needed, but you did ask. For any closet wet school girl fans, I recommend the work of photographer Garo Aida. He has a webpage:

http://lovelyidol.jp/shop/garo_aida/index.html

He almost always includes a pool shoot with his models in sailor/school uniforms, a word of warning, however, he also uses partial nudity and his models are sometimes as young as thirteen.

Kerry Tiller

In reply to Message (12891.1) Question Curious! Why are school uniforms such a big part of Japanese wetlook?

By Frankie - us Thu 28/10/04 10:32:42 GMT

Perhaps it's time that Japanese school officials change the uniforms to include tight pants or jeans!  You see very little of this in Japanese wetlook.
In reply to Message (12891) Hello Japanese wetlook

By Anonymous - nl Thu 28/10/04 08:47:14 GMT

Website: http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~labo01/mizr/mizr01.html

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~labo01/mizr/mizr01.html

See this link, this is a website with Japanese wetlook cartoons, they look great! But I found some old pictures from a girls in mostly the Japanese schooluniform that have been taken to use as an example for these cartoons!

There are also pictures of schooluniform been made wet to see the effect of wet clothing, really nice to see this site!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]