minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 04:47:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 12891.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Curious! Why are school uniforms such a big part of Japanese wetlook?

Date: Thu 28/10/04 13:11:53 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Remember that not everyone wants the "sexy" look in wetlook.  I prefer frumpy uniforms, combats, dungarees, etc, to "clingy" stuff - I just think it looks nicer, esp when wet.  Likewise I prefer baggy jeans to tight ones, and heavy clumpy boots to fancy high-heel shoes.  I guess it's just a matter of taste, though it is a bit weird how about 90% of Japanese WAM appears to involve the sailor-girl outfit.
In reply to Message (12891.1.1) Hello Re: Curious! Why are school uniforms such a big part of Japanese wetlook?

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net us Thu 28/10/04 11:25:08 GMT

It's a big deal with the Brits too...for reasons that completely escape me.

Thank heavens it has not caught on in the US. Sure, girls wear uniforms to many schools, but wetlook in uniforms is fortunately minimal.

School uniforms were originally were intented to minimize feminine attributes, and designed to make girls look as much like boys as possible with shirts, neckties, sailor blouses and such.

US Catholic schools were a good example. All that was sexy the feminine figure in dresses, blouses and skirts, was to be minimized.

In regard to wetlook, if it's a choice between a pretty girl in the water in a thin and clinging summer dress on the one hand, or a chunky and unflattering school uniform with those stupid stockings,neckties and such, there is no comparison.

But they are popular with the Japanese and the Brits..just look at the offerings on the websites for evidence.....

Why..? Beats the hell out me! Supressed desires or something? I dunno.

S:

In reply to Message (12891.1) Question Curious! Why are school uniforms such a big part of Japanese wetlook?

By Frankie - us Thu 28/10/04 10:32:42 GMT

Perhaps it's time that Japanese school officials change the uniforms to include tight pants or jeans!  You see very little of this in Japanese wetlook.
In reply to Message (12891) Hello Japanese wetlook

By Anonymous - nl Thu 28/10/04 08:47:14 GMT

Website: http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~labo01/mizr/mizr01.html

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~labo01/mizr/mizr01.html

See this link, this is a website with Japanese wetlook cartoons, they look great! But I found some old pictures from a girls in mostly the Japanese schooluniform that have been taken to use as an example for these cartoons!

There are also pictures of schooluniform been made wet to see the effect of wet clothing, really nice to see this site!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]