Wetlook-Online

Message # 12877.1

Subject: Hello Re: Man convicted-Candid filming in Traf Square

Date: Thu 28/10/04 13:44:22 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is the second such case this year - there was also someone arrested (and subsequently fined and banned from operating a video camera in public for many years) for wandering around York secretly filming, IIRC, women's (presumably clothed) bottoms.

A fairly detailed legal analysis of the situation, originally written by a lawyer in a general photography forum, was posted to one of the other wetlook forums a while back.

Basically, from what I remember, candid fliming without the knowledge of the subjects being filmed is illegal in the UK, candid filming for erotic purposes (posting the results on a fetish website or selling them as a fetish-related video) is, from what I remember, liable to be treated very seriously by the courts with the possibility of the victims (people featured in the resulting images) being potentially able to sue for massive damages.

Oddly enough something related to this came up on fictional cop show "The Bill" earlier today - the officers arrested a guy who'd been hiding in bushes photographing young girls playing.  In the story he eventually turned out to be someone who's own child had died but who hadn't come to terms with it, and was using his pictures to convince himself that his own daughter was still alive - but of course at first the police were convinced he was dodgy.

The world has changed radically over the last 10 years, things that would have been passed over as innocent back then are liable to get people jailed now, as part of the (IMO, justifiable) crack-down on child abusers.  When you read about some of the stuff that real paedophiles actually do, restoring the death penalty suddenly doesn't seem such a bad idea after all...

Personally I prefer modeled wam and wetlook - the random, unexpected scenes that I liked as a teenager were attractive simply because there was nothing else - now we have lots of pro producers and people willing to do all kinds of custom shoots, plus the few dedicated people who still run free sites with their partners or friends - so is there any real justificaton for candids any more?  The results of modeled shots are usually far better anyway, you can get nice "before" dry shots, and if the camera operator and model are working together then you get better anticipation of what's going to happen next, better camera angles to show off the soaking, better lighting, etc.

I know some people like the "doing it for fun" as opposed to "doing it for money" idea.  Has anyone ever done a modeled tape set up to look like a candid one?  Could be a possible market for a producer to move into in the future?

In reply to Message (12877) Hello Man convicted-Candid filming in Traf Square

By Placebo Effect - gb Wed 27/10/04 20:47:51 GMT

Website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/3959601.stm

As a heads up warning to those who like to collect Candid Pics in public areas, please follow the link to a recent case in England of a man caught capturing non-wetlook candid shots. They charged him with Disorderly Conduct and fined him £500.

As much as I love the candid work you guys bring here, I'd hate to see anyone nicked for it. Go careful.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]