Wetlook-Online

Message # 12856.1

Subject: Hello Re: 4 new Leonmoomin DVDs - free galleries

Date: Tue 26/10/04 20:43:02 GMT

Name: Paul Rain-Fan gr

Email: roumpini@netscape.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks Mark fantastic preview.

And by the way I've sended you an email about a french movie called Love me if you dare, with some pics from the movie.

Have you receive it?

In reply to Message (12856) Hello 4 new Leonmoomin DVDs - free galleries

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 26/10/04 14:12:30 GMT

Leon and I are releasing 4 new videos containing 6 hours of candid wetlook scenes and 2hrs of mud & gunging scenes.

Here are the tape numbers with links to FREE picture galleries

TAPE 166761: MUD AND GUNGE 4: Back by popular request....some custom made gunging and mud scenes (this phenomina will soon be a featured in all Leon's night club events too....so if you cannot believe that the girls will want to get their clothes all wet and their hair messed up...wait until you see what happens when they get covered in gunge, ala Noel Edmunds style....coming soon...to a night club near you.

http://www.leonmoomin.net/FreePics/166761/166761.html

TAPE 166762: DUNK TANK VIDEO dt005 = 2 new hours of dunktank girls from Leon's night club events, where Leon is the Pied Piper of Wetlook and shows you how to get any girl in a club to want to get a good soaking -- and never mind about the shoes or the boots -- just leave all your clothes on....cos you can easily dry off by dancing the night away. 2hrs of dunktank fun.

http://www.leonmoomin.net/FreePics/166762/166762.html

TAPE 166763: POOL PARTY 5 -- the 5th pool party made by Leon and his crew. All it takes is some music and alcohol, plus a pool installed nearby....and Leon and his crew get everybody into the pool. 2hrs of wetlook entertainment.

http://www.leonmoomin.net/FreePics/166763/166763.html

TAPE 166764: DUNKING LESS DRESSED -- a more unique aspect of dunktank scenes...where the girls get a little naughter and more revealing. The girls are still wearing lots of nice skirts and jeans, but at times they strip off and get a bit naughtier. This must have been lesbians night, cos I have never seen so many girls cosying up to each other and huddkling together once they are all wet.

http://www.leonmoomin.net/FreePics/166764/166764.html

If you need to know more details about what went on at these events....just pose your questions to Leon on this forum and he will fill you in on the gory details. Leon was saying how he was all wiped out with exhaustion after having to do dunk tanks and pool party events on 4 different nights last week....and hardly getting any sleep for weeks. As if this is going to generate much sympathy...ha ha...thats like somebody saying they had a rough day at work...and when you ask what their job is...they tell you they are a wardrobe manager at the Folies Bergere...i.e. you are already in heaven....just enjoy life while you can.

All of these tapes are available on DVD or VHS...just email us....and there are many other wetlook events already in the can that we have not gotten around to editing yet. This is just the tip of a huge number of events tapes that you will see in the near future.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]