Wetlook-Online

Message # 12842.1.1

Subject: Hello I have 6 times, no reply [nt]

Date: Wed 27/10/04 05:21:51 GMT

Name: Mike us

Email: swimlvr591@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (12842.1) Idea Re: Look what I found...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 27/10/04 01:33:20 GMT

Perhaps you should post a reply to that message and tell him about our little "community".
In reply to Message (12842) Info Look what I found...

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Mon 25/10/04 22:01:16 GMT

I found this searching for.....whatever, anyhow its intresting:

General Discussion Board

[ Home | Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Dress Code

Date: 2/9/00

Time: 2:22:03 PM

Remote Name: 205.184.165.193

Comments

Have I posted that one to this board? I know I wrote about it on many incarnations of my webpage, but I'm not sure I actually wrote that on this message board.

There are several shots in that long lost Super 8 film that unfortunately hit the garbage bins when we came out to California of such a swim activity. I only played it for a few people. In attempting to keep everybody modest, everybody had to wear jeans or cullotes and sweatshirts or t-shirts. The film showed everyone jumping into the pool and then crawling out of it. The thing is, in trying to keep everyone from sexually immodest thoughts, this lost film proves that sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. Perhaps I should say, the cure is BETTER than the disease.

It's kinda like that commercial that's out where the women huddle around a carnival dunk tank and keep dunking this guy who is wearing Guess, Jordache, or whatever the jeans are. The film shows a few of the girls, who have actually made appearances on this message board, crawling out of the pool with the sunlight glistening from the wet and clinging jeans. Sweatshirts may be sweatshirts, but this entire footage looked like the closest thing Trinity could every come to a wet t-shirt contest! It was pretty amazing.

Regular one-piece bathing suits wouldn't do it. But loose jeans suddenly transformed into tight jeans by the power of water! You'd have to see it. Alas, the film did not survive. Perhaps I should just get a bunch of actresses and have them dive into a pool with jeans on, keep my videocamera rolling, and send it up for all to view. There's a fetish for everything on the web.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last changed: October 01, 2001

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]