Wetlook-Online

Message # 12832.3

Subject: Hello Re: No Subject

Date: Mon 25/10/04 10:23:30 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think some of it has to do with doing something seen as "goofy" as a stress release from the pressure of studies and exams. A couple of universities here in the Midwestern U.S. have annual wam oriented planned activities, in addition to whatever spontaneous activity takes place the rest of the time (such as water, mud, or shaving cream fights. Some sororities, for example, have had a tradition of throwing girls in the shower on their birthdays or engagements). Valparaiso University has, or used to have, a self-descriptive activity during homecoming week called the "Slime-In", which involves lots of mud (and rinsing off). And every spring, Notre Dame University (home of the Fightin' Irish) has a type of spring festival known as An Tostal, which also involves plenty of mud. No shortage of college wam stuff around here. And before anybody asks, my work schedule precludes me from videotaping any of it. Besides, some of those big Notre Dame football players might not take kindly to being videotaped. Oooh
In reply to Message (12832) Hello No Subject

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk gb Mon 25/10/04 02:31:12 GMT

2 observations:

There is SOOO much wetlook material on webshots, which is brought to our attention thanks to the good services of some of the contributors of this fine forum. People just love getting pushed into pools! Teenagers, especially, it seems are always going to houses with pools for parties, or just to see friends, and then it just so happens that they end up in the pool fully dressed. How is it possible that SO many people seem to love the sight, or the experience, of wetlook, yet it remains a minority interest that most dry people think is a bit strange? (Or is it just the workings of my crazed imagination?)

Second observation is also about webshots. I went to University in the UK, but I hardly saw any wetlook there. If some of the photos I have seen are anything to go by, I should have gone to an American Uni - they seem to be a hive of wetlook activity! Can anyone confirm this, or deny it?

wetimer

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]