Wetlook-Online

Message # 1283.1.1.1

Subject: Bad Eyes It's not easy

Date: Wed 11/12/02 05:49:08 GMT

Name: Robert de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, I try it. I have 2 hours to the next capitals, Regensburg or Nürnberg, and then I have to go to Lüneburg. It's not the distance and not the money, it's the time I have to spend. At the moment I'm informing myself about the connections to Lüneburg (and back home).

The problem is not to go to Lüneburg, the problem is to go to the next capital.

Thanks for your advice

Robert

In reply to Message (1283.1.1) Hello Re: 700 km einfach

By WetCasual - uu Wed 11/12/02 05:24:50 GMT

Können Sie nicht das Zug nehmen? Oder Bus?

Can't you take the train? Or bus?

In reply to Message (1283.1) Sad 700 km einfach

By Robert - de Wed 11/12/02 05:05:20 GMT

Grüß Dich, Robbi,

Ich weiß sehr wohl Bescheid über die Veranstaltung. Davon träume ich schon seit Jahrzenten. Leider sind es locker 700 km (einfach) für mich, nachts kann ich nicht Auto fahren (nachtblind), und wahrscheinlich würde mein rostiger Kadett nicht mal am Ziel ankommen.

Schade Sad , ich wäre so gerne dabei.

Dir wünsche ich auf jeden Fall jede Menge Spaß.

I know, what it is and where it is. And it's too far me. I can't drive my car when it's dark and my old rusty car may crash down after a few Kilometres. Sad

Have a lot of fun.

Robert Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

In reply to Message (1283) Exclamation If you don't read this, you won't believe it

By Robbi - wasser-stoff@gmx.de de Wed 11/12/02 04:49:59 GMT

We have a public pool in our city. They have a large wave- pool, several slides and some other entertainment features. Once in a while they make a disco in the hall.

So, this is the translation of their last advertising- flyer.

Read and be amazed.

We invide you to a fully clothed swimming at our disco! Bathing- pants? Swimsuit? Who needs that? Just go into the water with your clothes on! Because of so many requests teens and twents may go swimming fully clothed – because it’s just fun and it is trendy. Just jump into the water without changing with all what you wear – and dance away in our disco…!

Allowed and desirable is: T-shirts, swaeters, shirts, leggings, tights, sport- dresses, pyjamas and anything else what you desire…(please no shoes, belts or metal parts). Only at our’s on the 20.12.!!!

Imagine, there may be 700 or 800 guests and almost all of them will be clothed.

I heared about pool parties with 200 - 300 clothed people in the water in south germany. But this could top all. And the best is: I live just 5 minutes from there :o)Yeeehaaa!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]