Wetlook-Online

Message # 12827.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry

Date: Mon 25/10/04 06:23:44 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I hate to be the one to throw water on the threads above, however I believe folks are drawing a rather self serving, hypocritical line here.  If you find viewing baptism pictures wrong or immoral or whatever than don't look at any wetlook photos except those produced exclusively for wetlook, i.e. Styx, Wet Fashion Fun, Wetlook Unlimited etc.  No more webshots, Songkran, pool party etc. photos for you folks.  Baptism is a sacred rite to those involved in it, beleive it or not most of the world is not Christian.  One could make the case wether you believe in Christianity or not, out of respect you should refrain from looking, but that only reinforces my earlier statement that it is immoral to view any wetlook photos except those involving the consent of the wetees.  Sorry to bring this up and perhaps I am over reacting but I am about fed up with the neo-conservative religous fervor that appears to be taking over the U.S.  My 2 Euro cents on the subject anyway.   
In reply to Message (12827.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk gb Mon 25/10/04 02:44:27 GMT

I would just like to express my complete endorsement for the words of John. Wetlook is a sexual fetish, and one that I totally endorse. Baptism is a religious ceremony. I am religious myself, so I have some notion of how the Christians involved in Baptism must view their ceremony. Irrespective of religious beliefs, mixing these two up is disrespecful, all the more so if it without the approval of the subjects of the images.

As an aside, I remember when I first heard about Baptism - I was about 12 at the time. It completely turned me on, but I knew it was wrong back then, and it would be years before I would even hear the phrase "wetlook"

In reply to Message (12827.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry

By John - gb Mon 25/10/04 02:21:55 GMT

Likewise, I also have a problem with Baptismal Wetlook.  I know a lot of people who have been baptised by full immersion, if they found their pictures here, their reaction does not bear thinking about.

If this forum should come the attention of the mainstream media, the last thing we would want them to do is to start saying that the wetlook community behaves in a predatory manner by linking to pictures of people taking part in a religious activity.  I have always regarded wetlook as something with an innocence that cannot be easily found elsewhere in the “adult” world.  It would be awful if that were lost.

There are gigabytes of wetlook pictures available in the Web that do not involve baptism, so there is no need to go down the baptismal wetlook route.

In reply to Message (12827.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Sorry

By Anonymous - uu Mon 25/10/04 01:49:14 GMT

Well said, Wet Dude
In reply to Message (12827.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Sorry

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net us Mon 25/10/04 01:25:43 GMT

I agree. There are enough wetlook photos out there without us infringing on rites which are sacred to many.

S:

In reply to Message (12827.1.1) Hello Re: Sorry

By Wet Dude - us Sun 24/10/04 17:46:57 GMT

And at least with the Catholics, most of the people being baptised are infants. Talk about underage photos ;-)

But this brings up a point that I want to share my opinion on. I emjoy wetlook photos as much as anyone who visits this forum, but I have a problem with the posting of baptism photos. Baptism is a sacred religous ceremony. Wetlook is a sexual fetish. I just don't think it's right to put the two together. To get some sexual charge from people expressing their religous faith just bothers me. If the people getting baptised in the photos knew people were looking at them and getting aroused, I think they'd be upset, to say the least. I know there are many here who will probably disagree with me, but I just wanted to express one man's opinion.

In reply to Message (12827.1) Hello Sorry

By Wetjeans - us Sun 24/10/04 16:23:16 GMT

I hate to tell you this but Catholics and Anglicans both do not perform baptism like well the Baptists.  Just a bit of water on the head.  Sorry
In reply to Message (12827) Hello RCIA Easter baptisms

By Aliik - polack568@yahoo.com us Sun 24/10/04 14:11:48 GMT

Does anybody know any website from Catholic or Anglican/Episcolian Easter vigil baptism were girls are being baptized in nice clothes (Church clothes).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]