minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 22:44:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 12825.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: Wet japanese!- Hey Kerry!

Date: Sun 24/10/04 10:58:22 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's Channel B.P.D. It has been around a long time. The older Japanese WAM sites all had links to it (some still do). The site chronicles Japanese TV shows that had wet and messy stuff on them. There are some vidcaps included with a few of the reviews. There is a lot of the old Ken Shimura stuff on the site; most of which are from shows I have video tapes of, which shows you how far back it goes (some of the shows dating back 10 to 15 years). The older vidcaps are of very poor quality. I am pleased to see the new stuff is much better. The sequence that the French Anonymous guy has linked to of Chisato Morishita is taken from High Definition TV. HDTV was just getting going in Japan when I left, and judging from Channel B.P.D. and other Jaanese TV capture sites and CM sites (like "2001"), HDTV seems to have gotten very popular there. Anyway, I don't check Channel B.P.D. very often because they stopped updating for quite a while. I want to thank Anonymous for drawing my attention to the site again.

Kerry

In reply to Message (12825.1) Hello Re: Wet japanese!- Hey Kerry!

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net us Sun 24/10/04 09:15:06 GMT

Hey Kerry! What do you know about this site? Where has it been? Is it continuous or a one-time thing?

Or is it new to you too

S:

In reply to Message (12825) Wow Wet japanese!

By Anonymous - nl Sun 24/10/04 08:58:15 GMT

Website: http://www1.interq.or.jp/~earl/higai/person/magyou_a/morishita_chisato/mochz/mochz.html

Really nice gallery, exactly what I'm looking for! I like Japanese girls going wet! More on the page

http://www1.interq.or.jp/~earl/higai/person/magyou_a/morishita_chisato/mochz/mochz.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]