Wetlook-Online

Message # 12816.1

Subject: Hello Re: new wetlook videos, new gallery for Albany 2004

Date: Sat 23/10/04 21:48:10 GMT

Name: Machmichnass uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Are there any PAL version of your wamtec dvds? Where to order them in europe?
In reply to Message (12816) Hello new wetlook videos, new gallery for Albany 2004

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 23/10/04 13:34:31 GMT

After Brian's great pics....here are a few more to keep the old logpile burning.....

We arer releasing 3 more wetlook candid videos. I finally got around to editing the Albany Fountain Girls 2004 footage - you all should thank Ray for his great work in enduring all those rowdy drunken college kids to get this footage. It was not an easy shoot...like filming in a mosh pit at a rock concert. I managed to do vidcaps for this video...and you can find it listed on my entrance page here...in the wetlook releases section. Some nice imagery there...

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/

We are also releasing 2 new candid tapes from Singapore, filmed for us by CandyWam. These feature 4 hours of dunk tank events with Singapore college girls, plus public dunk tank events at fairs and charity events in Singapore. Those tapes are numbers 120001 and 120002. I have not had time to make vidcaps for those yet...I have more wet stuff piled up at my house than the Hoover Dam. If you need more info..just email me for a text list of the contents on those tapes.

Also, if you are looking for more wetlook pics...checkout our new pro series release ALL WETLOOK 3.

More later..as I step in it.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.113 seconds to generate ]